• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No, you certainly didn't mention that. :p

Well, get better about your life then GG. And your soulmate? Ok... well, hope things are looking up for you then. :)
    ... I wonder if I dare ask what that reason is.

Hang on... GG YOU'RE A MURDERER! HOW COULD YOU!? THINK OF THE CHILDREN! :p
    That's ok. As long as you do continue your fic, otherwise I'll have my revenge. :p

Mine so far have been kinda quiet. Nothing major happening to me during these ones. Been to a friends house recently though, whee.
    We haven't seen the Riolu episode yet either. I want to see it! There are times when I wish Pokemon was made in English. Like, the upcoming Team Galactic episode. I wanna see Cyrus!
    What, you wanted to get infarcted? o_O Okay.... Normy is doing fine, she's said that she can't be on more than she is because she doesn't have Internet where she lives now so she come to see me a lot which I don't my cause i miss her so much.

But that's the rare moments when she's not busy studying (Her GPA is a freaking 4.5!) and working to save up for college and the baby, it's like she's a little adult. She hasn't even had a chance to go shopping with me in forever. If I am ever on MSN (For some reason I am having trouble logging in) I'll be sure to talk to you.
    Where are you holidaying anyway? Shame about the weather for you...

Sspeaking of which Australian weather has seemed to have remembered that it's no longer winter and has jumped straight ahead to summer. And soon a nice storm is going to break out as well. -_-

Haven't been to Indonesia, but have been to Singapore.
    I do have a week of school left. The badside of that is that it is fraught with year 11 yearly exams. >_< But after that I have the holidays... yessss, the holidays...
    I'm grumpy, I can't donate blood because I'm gay! But other than that life is good, it's nice that you posted. Do you have a Myspace? Normy gets on mine all the time cause she wants to know how her old friends are doing. She only keeps in touch with me.

but she doing fine, you can see a little baby bump. She's even though up of names for a boy and girl! the girl names are Naia Rose or Myra Noel. and the boys are Jasper Clay or Alaric William. She hasn't been on for a while so I'' try o get her on, she doesn't want to because she gets upset when she talks to you guys.
    Well...not sure what you mean by 'made it myself'. I just pulled a picture off of Google for the background, then used MS Paint to add the text. But still, I like it. ^_^

Yeah, well...the art shop may or may not happen. Depends on whether or not we can find the stupid memory block (or whatever it is) for our printer--and scanner--and get it hooked up. Hopefully it can happen someday. I'll be sure to let you know if it does. X3
    I'm good. Well...considering that I just got back from the orthodonist AND the doctor. And also considering that the doctor's appointment--which, by the way, was just to follow up on my migraines--ended up with me also getting the first of a series of three vaccinations. (Needles...ugh... *shudder).

But otherwise I'm great! ^0^ And glad you like meh banner! I finally got a Photobucket account! :)
    Well. I do remember your occasional reviews for my one-shots, and also becoming interested in your writing ever since you mentioned a few things about it in a thread somewhere. I didn't think anyone would remember me, though, given my reclusiveness. Thank you for the courtesies.
    That song... isn't one of my favourites TBH. :p More that where I live it is played to death on the radio, which doesn't help I guess.

Well, you're wrong about me being offline - but I'm being forced off the computer in a minute anyway, bah. So I'll be reading that chapter later... (hopefully tomorrow in-between Chem/English homework and a spot of modding). :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…