• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well I hope you have fun. I'll be looking at colleges soon since I'm in my junior year... and I'll be taking the SATs too >.>
    I sent it, thought it sent, but it turned out that I forgot to put your username in the recipient part. I left to finish my trig homework, not knowing it didn't send, so that's why it took until now to send.
    Sorry, I apparently had to go to Target to get some food and things, so I wasn't able to finish it. I definitely will tomorrow after I get home from school.
    Yeah, I can get it done by tonight. I would have anyway, it never takes very long. I got back from school a little bit ago, so I'll do it in an hour or two.
    Basically what my problem is is that my bro's been downloading loads of stuff and completely using up quite literally ALL of the bandwidth we have available to us so, when he's home, no-one can get online while he's downloading stuff. He's thankfully working today so I'll have a quite nosy at the thread and get as much of my review done as possible ^.^
    You're the second person I've talked to since I've come back to be going to college haha. Nice, I've actually got a pretty sweet job reviewing tech on YouTube now.

Oh yeah, isn't your birthday tomorrow? Aren't I like one day older than you? :)
    Just letting you know that my internet is kinda dead - it keeps going beyond slow to the point of not working at all making it almost impossible to do just about anything online - there are times when it works fine, like now, but most times it doesn't work at all - we think we're experiencing bandwidth issue because there's about 5 people trying to get access to the internet from different laptops all at once in my house.

I've yet to hear back from you with regards to the final chapters of your fic so I'm presuming that i'm still "safe" with regards to time and when I should post, net permitting obviously. If I don't manage to post in time, as soon as my internet is fully functional again, I will either post in the thread if it's still open or I will private message you my final thoughts.
    Not really, this is the first time I've logged in for quite a while. How's it been going?

Do keep in mind it very well could be a year or more before I reply. :p
    I'm sure I will. Once September hits most of the college students go back, so that'll leave some positions open while I'm in school.
    Me? I've been good. Been job searching, not going as hoped, but got some volunteer opportunities. Really helps with the application. Other than that, political debates with friends and wood working in the garage beecame hobbies.

Oh going to college soon. Where you headin? and when do you leave?
    I don't necessarily come on the site anymore, in fact I don't really read fiction on the net too much as it is. Mostly I just stick to novels these days.

But I might check it out for the final chapters. And by the way how have you've been doing lately?
    Aah, ooh, gosh, wow, thanks, um...

I'm super busy until about the 10th of August - I've got two outstanding units for my uni degree that I need to hand in on the 9th. However, I'm mostly all finished so it shouldn't be a problem but don't be worried if my response is a little after the 6th. I'll try to get it done before then.

The next few days are gonna be pretty light for me so what I'll do is I'll run over your entire fic again to post a general review of the full story, etc and a comparison of your first chapters and last chapters in terms of style and how I think you've improved. Once you post the final chapters, I'll add on a full review of both of them and what I think of the story's completion and then post it all asap nearest the posting of the final chapter. Does that suit?

As a side-not, just for catching up sakes as I notice it's been like ayear since we last spoke - honestly had no idea so much time had passed - I just thought I'd update you on things: I've kinda given up writing myself, everything seems to be getting in the way lately - ie, uni, life, etc. But, with two months completely free coming up, I'm hoping to start it all up again with a fresh story - just something short, maybe only ten to twelve chapters. i was wondering if you would be willing to look over some snippets in the net couple of weeks and give me some feedback - I've been out of the game for so long, I need someone who'll be honest with me to give me a verdict before posting it all and stuffs. Whaddya say?

Sorry for long message *mwah*
    It's fine. I wasn't going to respond to anyone until later anyway. I was just letting my readers that review more often know there was a new chapter.
    Sounds good. I don't have anything going on at all coming up, so I should be able to get the chapters beta-ed in less than a day like usual. Might even be less since I'm so extremely excited to see this finally finished. Weird how you have only a few chapters left before you've completed your very first fic. :3
    Just wanted to let you know that I have read the recent chapters. I'll get around to reviewing them when I'm feeling less... Lazy.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…