• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i might get in troble for saying this but sense i been a huge fan of pokemon for 11 years,i am going to make a fan game for pokemon.....dont worry,i wont mess with your pokemon memories[thats a hint to that.]
    since bulbapedia is upgrading their forums,ive moved back into here until they upgraded,so....if you want to talk to me...fill free to.....
    Sure if you want a heavy dose of infractions due to two bouts of copyright violation. Fanart doesn't mean copy and pasting things you find on google.
    The letter written to Serebii was completely fake. I'm not sure what friends of yours that you say are hackers think, but they obviously don't know law, or plain logic. Take some spelling and grammar lessons and quit spamming Serebii.
    im back for a second but just remember what i said and im geting a Wi-Fi card in 3 months for my laptop just to let you all know(so i can get on the internet more often after school) and i saw the new pokemon(wow that....COOOOOOOOOL) i will be able to read and anwswer people post and pm and vm's when i said(just read my post below so see)
    just to let you all know that i will be gone for the summer so dont pm(private message) me or vm(visitor message)me because i dont have internet at my place you will all notice some changes to my profile in the next few days and june 3(thirsday) will be the last day i will be able to talk and read everyone posts and i will be back on aughest the 16 this year so by and thank you for letting me here on serebii.net.
    How bout this, I'll completely remake it for you....as I always make my banners (wether it's a request or for a contest) to the right size (which is: 400x100 or 320x146 pixels big)
    Edit: Here you go....I remade it for you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…