• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The last Caption Contest ran out of judges. D911 kept it going on his own for ages, but eventually stopped, and no-one took up the mantel, and I kind of missed it. Its alright if you can't judge though. I'm sure I can find enough people.

I've been fine, for the most part. I've just had my braces tightened, so I'm a little crabby.
    Wait, what, you've actually been on recently?

Wow.

Anyway, I'm restarting the Caption Contest, for a glorious new age.

Do you want to return as a judge? Do you have enough time?
    Wow, that's really great, good luck with the course then.

Good, thanks. I just got back from the Reading music festival, which was awesome, and I'm back to school on the 6th, iirc. Baw.
    Welcome. How was it?

I've been pretty good, just enjoying the holidays before I go back to school, the usual stuff really. Went to Ireland for the first time in about 10 years a couple of months back, that was pretty epic. And you?
    Wishing you a happy birthday because you're on my friend's list. ^_^

Oh, and death to all chavs and all that stuff, 'course.
    Just thought you should know that The ALL New Caption Contest is about to come to its end. Don't be too sad, however, as a new thread is already in the works and should open soon! I just wanted to thank you once more for all of your work and contributions to the thread. It was a lot of fun having you along for the ride. Also, I recall that you were the first of us to judge, so, if you'd like, you may judge one last contest. The last contest. It would be a fitting end, I feel. However, if you don't want to, that's fine, of course. It's completely up to you and what you want.
    +1, my friend. I think we should unleash Hippopotas upon them and watch them flee in fear. Because it is that scary. Then have the no-where-near-as-scary Ho-Oh unleash heat Wave upon all Burbury stores! It will be epic win. Obvs. :D
    Haha, I don't see why anyone wouldn't love someone who wants to clear the earth os Scum :D Pollution can wait. Chavs are the problem now!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…