• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ----------
    Question can you trade pokemon from pearl or diamond to black or white?
    ----------
    Yeah but you can trade pokemon from d/p to b/w.
    Not a problem, kikachu. I'm a firm believer in everyone can have their own opinions, and what you posted was your own opinion, and you did provide a reason. It's better than a lot of other reasons in the thread, like something fits a character or whatever.

I hope your day is good/gets better/or something of the sort!
    Just so you know, you are one of the main people that made me decide to make my account friends only since you PMed me the crap about Ash's Gliscor & Gible TWICE when I even replied the second time. Also, learn to state good reasons for your speculations in the Next Pokémon Thread, since that is what you are supposed to do. You just never learn do you?
    Just so you know, you are one of the main people that made me decide to make my account friends only since you PMed me the crap about Ash's Gliscor & Gible TWICE when I even replied the second time. Also, learn to state good reasons for your speculations in the Next Pokémon Thread, since that is what you are supposed to do. You just never learn do you?
    I'm not saying you have to leave the forums but you should just stay away from the Next Pokemon thread for awhile no offense you seem to get on some people's nerves.
    I'll miss it but we don't even know if Ash will use reserves in the Isshu League. It depends on how strong his Isshu team is
    Does it really matter what happened to it? I honestly don't care since Ash will only be in Kanto for about the first few minutes so it really doesn't matter what happened to Gliscor it probably went to the Air Master.
    I don't know, Status Unknown doesn't mean it got like released it has to be at Oaks or the Air Masters we just don't know no need to worry about it.
    I think Gliscor went back with the Air-Master and Gible went to Oak's.
    Oh okay don't worry about it just try to give better reasons in the thread.
    I know but the beta artwork showed Koromori next to Jessie! It has a ****ing heart-shaped eye for crying out loud!

You're just trying to find ways for Jessie to not have Koromori in the long run, but it fits Jessie far more than Ash. Besides, Koromori would probably be obtained in the beginning of the series. Can you really see Ash with Pikachu, Mamepato, Mijumaru & Koromori at the beginning of the series?

Type normally for once. It's annoying when people don't use correct capitalization, spelling & punctuational marks!
    Stop being such a retard in the Anime Spoilers Section. Koromori doesn't even suit Ash! Learn how to type like a normal human too!
    The beta artwork showed Koromori next to Jessie! Get your facts right! Ash is not getting Koromori so shut the hell up! (You also can't speculate on a full team yet. We can only guess for starters and Mamepato on Ash.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…