• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Heck yeah I do! *readies for fighting* Lol jk. XDDDD Yay! ;) Sharing sounds fun. =D Yeah, Blue is awesome! :p She's one of my favorite PA characters too, but then again my list is kind of long. XD Yeah I can kind of see that, but it is part of her charm! And exactly. ;)
    Hmm, I might just do that. :D I'll wait to see if she brings her up again though, she might get annoyed if I randomly bring it up again! X^D But yeah me too! :D Blue's awesome! And dang, sorry this is so late. XD
    Back off, Steven's mine. >.> >w< Jk jk! xD I have much more to say than that. But I wanted to say I love and agree with what you said about Blue (the girl) from Pokemon Special/Adventures. :) She's always been a favorite of mine and I completely agree!~ And, gosh I would give almost anything if you would say that to my friend on dA who HATES (she likes to say 'severely dislikes') Blue for some reason xD
    Hiya! Thanks for the comments. You couldn't post in Loopholes because it is in the completed fic section, which nobody can post in and only staff can move things there. Let's see about those questions...

Some of those things were red herrings, like how Sally looked like Darkrai. She's albino because Giratina gave her protection from the time freeze situation in order to be born and grow up.

Darkrai turned into a Skitty when the Palkia attacked him in the dimensional hole, yes. So you are right with there being two of them around. And with the Eclipse Robe in possession, he can turn into a Skitty and back whenever he wants; that gets around his problem of not being able to make friends. Manaphy knew him to be Kip for exactly why he said so: because he wanted to teleport to Kip. That, and Manaphy has some powers of innocence that nobody knows about.

Kip met Sally at the recruitment meeting. Any time 'prior' to that (due to time travel) is when he's Darkrai.

Sorry about the brainaches! I like that kind of challenge in writing. Thankfully, my other stories here aren't as bad about loopholes and confusing stuff. Well except for the Celebi origin story Bamboo and Cherry Trees. Because that delves into alternate dimensions, it's actually worse...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…