• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know! I'm glad we finally got a good explanation of haki. Also it kind of sucks that we have to wait a month for the next chapter. Although I can kind of understand why.
    Oh hey sorry I didn't reply to you earlier, I failed my road test and I was in the best of moods. Anyways enough about my problems, it's cool that you read One Piece it's my favorite manga. What did you think of chapter 594?
    Hey do you read One Piece? I know that this is pretty random but I saw that your location said East Blue. Sorry if I am mistaken.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…