• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• no problem! =) Something had to be done, I know that thread was a mess, and it wasn't getting any better.
    Hi! Yup, it's been a long time. :p Thank you. ^_^

Happy New Year to you too. =D I will have fun, and I hope you'll have fun too. :)
    Wow, that's great! =D I have never visited outside of Europe, btw. Though I have planned to move to America or Japan when I'm big.

You should come to Finland. =P Here's one of the winterest winters in the world, I think. =3
    Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you black_webs, happy birthday to you! =D

*Hugs and gives cookies*
    Hey! ^_^ I'm doing fine, thanks. (Though, the stupid school started today. -_-')

How about you? I hope you still have some holiday days left.
    Thanks! :) At first I was really bad drawer and I hated drawing, but then I just started to draw in home and then it came to my hobby.

I have a summer vacation, which ends in the beginning of the Autumn, but I still have been somewhat busy with replying to VM:s and PM:s and e-mails plus doing other stuff. :p
    Hiya! :D

Yeah. It's been a long time. (Like Saturn said in DP 60 - Journey to the Unown.) :p

Fine. A few days ago I got great drawing tools and I have been drawing much lately.
    Here should be some of my drawings.

How about you?
    Okay. ^_^ So, I was right.

BTW, who is your favorite (selected/main) kid of the series?

Mine is maybe Sora (because of the cute and nice Piyomon ^_^).
    Thanks for telling! ^_^

Megaforms: A "holy" female fox warrior and a "fierce" motorcyclist dude. :p

They would be a great couple.

BTW, what happened in the end of the season 3?

I have read something like: The Digimons return to their world, the head villain (can't remember name, I think it was an evil computer program or something) died and Rika turned to be nicer.
    *sniff*
    In Finnish they have shown only the 1 and 2 season. :(

But don't worry. I'm still somehow a Digimon expert. ;P

I think my favorite is the first one, because it had the best villains/digidestined/Digimon pals etc.

And the worst is the 4 (it was 4 if I remember right), because it's not Digimon at all. There's just some kids and stupid Digimons (they just re-colored some old Digimons and changed their name), stupid characters etc.

Impmon is cute.<3 Guilmon's in-training form is also SO cute. ^_^

And Beelzemon is cool (Digimon who drives an odd "Motorbike").

BTW, did Renamon and Impmon "have feelings" towards each other?
    I have seen shipping pictures of them so I would like to know.
    Okay.

Vandemon (Finnish name) is my favorite villain of the anime (Digimon).Too bad the animators did sometimes horrible work.
    Hi! ^_^

You seem to have joined in to Digimon fans club. So come to my mind, do you like Myotismon (Vamdemon in Japanese/Vandemon in Finnish)?

BTW, do you know Finnish? If you do, you can join to The Finnish club. ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…