• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• thanks lol. I tried to get it as identical to me as possible. :p and nice. lol. those were the good ol' days huh. lol.
    nope lol. I've been drawing since I was a baby! but I never had a scanner so I only put up some stuff...only put up drawings I could find from when I was 14. I been drawing probably...since I was 3? lol. whenever I got ahold of crayons/pencils haha.
    dear all ym wonderful serebii forums friends tomorrow at about 5 a.m im and leaving for a week on vacation :(
    but after i will surely catch up with all of you.
    just leave me a message and i will surely (always) repsond. probably because i dont really have a life outside of the internet. ;) :D
    =0.0=
    bunneh
    thanks. :) and yes that's me...my hair isn't black though. :p it's super duper dark brown, but it's not black lol.
    Hi =) I'm fine , how are you ?

sorry I dont remember you since I haven't signed on from a long time ago

will you reming me of you please ^_^
    a part time job at target or wal-mart would be nice. i already have been noticed for my volunteer work at wal-mart even though i playe around while working.
    XD i'm terrible in my teacher's opinion but my other teacher doesn't mind it.
    Hey! I'm good thank you. I'm sorry for such a superlate reply, I haven't been on the forums for a while. I've been playing a lot of Heart Gold, getting all the legendaries and topping all the pokethelon events. How about you?
    Me and my family went to see my Grandfather who actually lives in Harrow, which is just about a half hour away from the City if you travel by Tube. I mainly spent the week going out and about with my dad. As well as Pokemon and Sonic the Hedgehog, I'm also a train and bus enthusiast (I get the bus enthusiasm from my dad) so we spent most of the time travelling on the Tube or taking photographs and videos of buses in the city.
    Haha wow. Sorry for the late reply. But yep, school in about seven hours, which is why I really should get some sleep.
    And nah, but I've played Red.
    9th for sure! I loved all of my teachers, my first year in Marching Band, and I made tons of great friends, and everyone in the band is friends with eachother. The band also took a ski trip to Colorado which was awesome, even though I tore a muscle in my knee while I was skiing. Skiings probably my favorite sport. Hehe, but yeah, Freshman year is great! ^^
    Sophmore, so 10th. I wish it was still Summer for me, but I am glad to be back at school. It's actually fun. I hope you have fun on your trip and I'm sure we can still talk after. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…