• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• alex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't been on serebii in a 'while'.
    Mostly becasue of homework and skol work and my laptop just lost its internet connection and its being a total bummer.......... so how was ur trip?
    I didn't know u were going on a trip, maybe u told me but i forget easily.
    Anything u want to tak bout?
    im on a southeast explorer trip this week with my friends and we just go explore the whole of brisbane
    like going ice skating, eating at resturants, going to da zoo, stuff like that. I pro at iceskating. everyone was like wow when i got on the ice!
    Hope to get a reply soon! ;)
    alex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't been on serebii in a 'while'.
    Mostly becasue of homework and skol work and my laptop just lost its internet connection and its being a total bummer.......... so how was ur trip?
    I didn't know u were going on a trip, maybe u told me but i forget easily.
    Anything u want to tak bout?
    im on a southeast explorer trip this week with my friends and we just go explore the whole of brisbane
    like going ice skating, eating at resturants, going to da zoo, stuff like that. I pro at iceskating. everyone was like wow when i got on the ice!
    Hope to get a reply soon! ;)
    ok whitey :D
    you wnt believe this
    i just got off phone with MKFC
    he says he wants me to be his drummer ;D
    thats AWESOME
    My summer was great! did a lot of drawing and 3D work which I've put on my personal website. Which is www.rogierstam.com :) and the highlight ofthe summer was going to france for a big week with my girlfriend. anyways enjoy your vacation!
    I think every kid has just about tried to eat their play-doe. lol. but I'm sorry to say, I'm going to get off the computer nowwww. :/ I'm sleepy sleepy! nice talking to you again though. have a good night! and week long vacation. :)
    aww bummer. well that stuff is still around in stores you know haha. my little cousins play with the stuff now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…