• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I missed talking to you too! I got a Facebook, I'll pm it to you.

Haha, I don't have much homework. :p

Haven't really been into Yu-Gi-Oh in a few years. I saw a preview for 5D's, but it didn't that interesting.
    Hey, long time no see indeed! I've been doing good. How bout yourself?

I've already started my senior year last week haha. Trying to enjoy it while it last. You ready for it to begin?
    Sorry about the late response...this forum lag really sucks. =\

Oh wow, haha, that's cool that it was one your choices! I know people who go to CMU and they really like it, not sure about Northwood. I do think State would definitely be the best out of all of them.

They do. :) Omg, that sounds amazing. Michigan weather sucks so much right now, I would love to go somewhere else! :p
    That would be really cool if we could meet! :] Well, both of my cousins went there, so I've visited a few times, and it really is beautiful. I know it's a great school for Journalism so I really want to go there. Good luck with your application! :)

No actually, right now I'm going to University of Michigan-Dearborn, so I'm living at home. I had a lot of trouble choosing where I wanted to go to school last year, I applied to four schools, got into all of them, so it was a really hard decision for me. My parents really wanted me to go to UM-Dearborn, so I ended up choosing it in the end. I don't like it as much as I thought, so that's why I want to transfer. It's a good school, but I just don't think it's for me, and I know there's better Journalism programs elsewhere, so yeah, lol. I'm gonna finish off my second year at UM-Dearborn, and hopefully transfer to State or Western Michigan who have more of what I'm looking for. =]
    Hey! I do remember you! LOL it's been a long time...wow! Glad to see you're doing alright! :D

Yep, I'm in college now, majoring in Communications/Journalism. I was actually thinking about possibly transferring to State next year. It's a great school. :)

You'll really enjoy your senior year, the only problem is it goes by so fast. Have fun and make the most of it!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…