• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey thanks for VMing me back! If you have the time check out this video of a Song I vocaloided called Missing Kasumi:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_ctM1BSFrM

Making it has helped me get out my feelings about Misty being possbliy written off and it a part of a project I'm working on.

Thanks yep My boyfriend and I have been together for a month now and we're still very much in love! <3

Yeah I'm not really keeping up with Best Wishes I will get the BW game and maybe if there's more shipping in the show now than there was in DP had I may pick it up again.

Yeah I know school's demanding, and I'm so close at being done with it, its werid to think I'm growing up and will be on my own soon but it could be a good thing for me. Change isn't always a bad thing. I know the freedom and not relying on my parent could be what I need.

Anyway good luck on everything!
    Seeya girl!
    OMG Hey girl! It funny old memebers are starting to show up again.

It sad that after all this time Misty never revealed that she like Ash but even if she didn't return in pallet I still think she likes him, some say due to a shudo (old pokemon director) article saying Pokeshipping never existed that Misty never loved Ash but you know I think I wouldn't have become a pokeshipper if there was no hints in the first place so I knew it did once exist on the show, and I happy for that.

I don't know if you remember I was once suicidal over PS, well now I have a boyfirend who's perfect for me, loves me, pokemon and pokeshipping too, I've got dreams on to create a free anime and learn japanese, and my boyfirend knows japanese and has lived in japan and wants to take me there sometime, I'm still holding on the pokeshipping but learning to let go of it so I don't get down, I'm feeling stronger and I'm not getting depressed anymore, I've change so much since 2005 and I know I'm going to be ok.

Anyway hope things are going well for you!

Seeya
    Melody^_~
    Thanks as well. I might go to a two-year school, then transfer to a four-year one, but only finish my last two years there, this way it saves money 8) All of this is according to my mom, I'm hopeless when it comes to college stuff. I'm not even sure what to do for the SATs :x

Okay, that's good. I can wait for you answers, because most likely I won't be focusing as much on responding as school really gets going. And in regards to the striked stuff, I honestly do want to eventually be one, I'm not gonna lie (though I'm sure that was obvious enough already ><)
    Well in that case, you're off the hook ;P Best of luck to you in your studies, I'm only a junior in high school, and I'm hoping I can do the same this year since it's kind of the last year colleges will look at grades. I'm getting better at it too, so far I haven't missed a single assignment ^^

Even if you never mod again, I hope you'll still be able to be around here sometimes, and hopefully something in regards to the lag will have been fixed by then. And even though I didn't see you as much in the clubs moderating and stuff this time around, it won't be the same without you :3 maybe I can take over your spot now >3 MUAHAHA.
    CHELLLLLLLLC D: What happened? You should not be done helping, you're too amazing to quit :<

caLiFoRNiA GuRLs~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

edit: OH **** WAIT DIDNT MEAN TO POST IT HERE SORRY.
    ----------
    CHELC YOU LOVE ME MORE THAN EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS PAGE RIGHT
    a
    ----------
    haha i bet chelc loves that lady carey gif more.
    How ironic, U of M Dearborn was another one of the schools I was considering along with Northwood and CMU! XD But my heart's still pretty set on State. I'm sure wherever you end up you'll be successful! :]

Do they offer a lot of internships there? At State, one of the advisors was talking about a student who got an internship for Sony and went out to California, and I think I'd like to try something like that. Screw this Michigan weather! >:] There's just so much out there that it's insane! XD
    Wow that would be amazing if you could transfer next year and we could meet each other!! :D Have you toured campus there at all? I did last month and it looks beautiful! Definitely my first choice for a school. Now I just need to submit the application!

I plan on majoring in Graphic Design/Digital Media which is in the same college of Communications/Journalism, so if you do decide to transfer, we might even have classes together! XD

Yeah, school is starting in a week for me! I already have a cross country meet this week. :p Are you living on campus? If so, how's the roommate? :D
    CHELCCCCCCCCCC!! Long time no see. :D; I'm not sure if you remember me, but I used to be apart of the Psychologyshipping family eons ago. XD I'm still into Pokemon, but have been focusing on IRL crap and been away for awhile.

So are you in college now? I'm currently a senior, but I'm thinking about Michigan State next year! :O Well nice talking to you. :3
    hehe, yep. I'm learning how to use Flash, so not only will I get to make a web site, I might try to make a series and show it off on Youtube/Newgrounds. =P

Not really, just your average basic everyday schedule. The most exciting thing here is probably just that college started last week. And that's not really that exciting in my book.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…