• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah, ok. I had wondered if it had just been a bad day. Posts tend to be mean when that happens, and I've been a culprit as well.

I was being a bit harsh, too. Sorry about that. :S
    ----------
    Let's examine this statement to determine its validity, shall we? First of all, I see you forgot to capitalize the first letter of your sentence. Secondly, "I" should be capitalized in "I'm," and requires an apostrophe between I and M. And of course, you didn't include a question mark, making this a statement instead of a question, so you are, in fact, saying that you are not intelligent.
    ----------
    Was this comment necessary at all? Seriously, allow me to paraphrase: "I'm going to take your comment, which was self-bashing on it's own, and basically agree with you in hopes of making you feel stupid. Simply because... I want you to feel stupid. Ho ho ho."

----------
    I rest my case.
    ----------
    "I'm done being a jerk now."

Honestly. : |
    You do realize Dento will eventually be introduced in the manga, right? Him being a Gym Leader and all. So yes, Ruby x Dento is very possible.
    Woah, man.

You do realise that that's my act, right? Everyone else seems to get it, and find it rather funny.

No need to get mad. I'm not being serious. My rudeness is a joke.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…