• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo my bad but i dont have a wireless internet connection at my house....i gotta go to tha town center to play online, so lets arrange it someother day!!!=] again, sorry
    By the way, you got myspace???
    Sorry, my internet was acting up and i couldnt get on the firums to see that that had posted and get y our friend code. As soon as i hit send it started going wrong. Ill add you now though and ill be on all day
    remember when i had my mismagius out on the first turn? I was actually about to taunt mesprit but i decided to just shadow ball :/ but i think you TR'd twice so I couldn't do ne thing about that it anyway
    once i get my new team done (which should be in a few days) i'll try to battle u again. But i need some TMs and that battle tower just takes sooooo long. and when u lose you go all. the. way. back. lol
    Thank you. of course, Taunt is my weakness. If I ever see a Pokemon with Taunt then I won't use Trick Room and attack.
    response to forum: yup ur team is sweet. good ev training and movesets. just watch out for ppl who use taunt. (im one of them)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…