• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• As for the girl, she wouldn't have a case that easy. It would have to be some pretty serious emotional abuse for her to have a case. Not to invalidate your view, but it kind of seems to me like your Asberger's, just, that you tend to see things in extremes. I hope that's not offensive... Well, it's just what I think.

Anyway, I was just about to go to bed. Rule of thumb, I hit the sack about 12, 12:30. Weekends are going to be the best time for me. I'll talk to you later, ok?
    Where the hell did that come from? If women have an advantage, it's only because they're weaker physically and less able to defend themselves. Anyway... it might help if you tried not to think about it so much. I mean, we often build things up in our heads and make them seem a lot scarier than they really are. But a counselor really might be able to help... and, hey, you did go on a date that one time, even if it didn't work out. Anyway, sorry to cut you off, but I gotta go get ready for bed.
    I mean, well, sometimes people say crap like "You shouldn't worry so much about what people think of you," like you can control it and it's your fault somehow. Well, it is if you decide to give up.
    No, I'm definitely not. It was my therapist who said it. Well, she basically just said what I've been saying, that you really have to work at it.
    Oh, well, that's good, too. Hey, listen, I heard something interesting last spring. It turns out that people with Asperger's tend to have trouble separating TV from real life. Like, they tend to think that TV is a good representation of real life. I think that's true in your case, from what you've said. I think that just knowing that could help you differentiate the two.
    An iPhone, huh? Cool. It's great that you've started back to school. As for girls, well, at least you're not totally isolating yourself from them. So how's school? Fun?
    Well, I can't do it tonight, I'm heading back to school tomorrow. I'll probably be pretty busy for a while... I'll contact you when I'm settled in.
    Hey! Ugh, sorry I've been gone so long... I keep losing interest in the forums... I know it's bad of me... Every time I say I'm not going to do it again, I still do... Well, if you still want to talk to me, what's up?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…