• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I assume you've taken the time to examine the posts of EVERY mod here before you made your opinion on "The mods here are pretty awful as well" public. If not then you'll have to retract your statement as you're clearly making it up. If you have taken the time to check out every single moderator and their personal activities and decision making, then I'll assume you have adequate evidence to back up your claim.

Everyone is entitled to freedom of speech, but on the same point everyone is expected to follow the rules. Freedom of Speech does not give you the right to break the rules that have been set.

"I can bet money that this post will be deleted and I'll get a warning, and if I do, it'll actually prove what I'm saying" I'll take that money, thanks very much.

Now you've only just joined. If you've done so for the sole purpose of causing trouble, then you will be removed form the forum. If you actually want to join the community and participate in what happens here then you are welcome to, but joining and then instantly making accusations about the moderators is not going to earn you anything, and you're going to instantly make a name for yourself as a trouble maker.

And for the record, if you fuss over this post and delete it, then YOU will have proved MY point.
    ok let me tell u alright in any wifi battles there is 3 options 1. open level (ur current pokes levels) 2. Lv 50 (ur pokes r lv 50 regreedless of ur real level) 3. Lv 100 same thing as lv 50. I hope u understand now.
    ok let me tell u alright in any wifi battles there is 3 options 1. open level (ur current pokes levels) 2. Lv 50 (ur pokes r lv 50 regreedless of ur real level) 3. Lv 100 same thing as lv 50. I hope u understand now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…