• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Have you started the game yet? Can you give me an example of what a battle will look like? Because i'll have to sprite them at the correct angle.
    I'd like to see them,please. As a spriter i'll need to study the style. o:
    And as for Parallelagon, I guess you can use it but I don't know if it'll fit into your game because it's in the Pokémon style and it's angle is a bit odd.
    you can always illegally crack it. xD loads of people do it.
    and yeah, I mean some example sprites that you want or you already have.
    edit:eek:h my god. the lag on the forum is killing me..i'm going to be depressed if it's only me.
    I'm not really active on serebii because i'm mostly here for the spriting contests. But what did you have in mind? I might be able to help.
    I don't think we should disrespect our members..though the criticism is still sadly unsatisfactory. I just think he should have multiple judges for every round, just not one judge for one round.. I don't know, the judging is just whack, it gives me second thoughts about the contest.
    An IP is an basically like your address on the internet. I can look at it and see where your from. So if your IP matches someone elses it means your the same person, or living in the same place.
    She's really good. It's hard to find any music from the album right now cuz it's still unreleased. Her song King of Anything is out though, as it's a single.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…