• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Sonic Boom
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I definitely don't. I still think some level themes might be repeated at least to a slight extent. Emerald Coast from Sonic Adventure could be considered too simliar to Green Hill, but it is more beach like, and Wave Ocean was the homage to it in Sonic Next Gen. While I would prefer other stages, I wouldn't mind or be surprised if Emerald Coast was used, too. I certainly want as many diverse level themes as possible, but I think a few themes are bound to be repeated. Two stages I want are City Escape and Rooftop Run. They're both city based stages, but I think they look different enough to have both. They could even have one version with City Escape and the other with Rooftop Run.
    I finally did get to playing some of the classics last year, excluding Sonic CD since that's a bit harder to find. I definitely want Chemical Plant Zone, it was my favorite level in Sonic 2. I'm not a fan of Oil Ocean Zone, though. It could look great in HD, but I thought it had some of the cheapest enemy placement in the game, excluding Metropolis Zone. But then again, these levels are being redesigned... It's kind of hard to think of what stages will be included, because some of the most popular ones have similar themes to each other, but it might be better to go with as many diverse looking environments as possible.
    Dude, I've seen u discuss about Sonic Generations. Anyway, there is this clan called Miror B Mania. Here is the link: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=522119. Plz join (if u arent in a clan)! If u decline, just tell me. Itll put a frown on my face for a few hours. But that wont matter. Finally, when u sign up, tell the rest of the clan that i recruted u k? Also, anyone else that sees this visitor message can join too! But remember, tell the rest of the clan thay I recruted u! Thanks! :)
    I must say, I agree with quite a few of the things that you have said in the Smash Bros. thread, but there is one I really disagree with.

You said something along the lines of the anime being the main influence in Smash Bros. I believe instead that it is used to fill in the blank. Want the creatures to make noises? Make them say there name instead of the "handheld screeches". The anime wouldn't be the main factor as evidence by the trophy descriptions and the fact they used Red as the standard Pokemon trainer.
    Hey there. So what do you think of Sonic Generations so far? I'm assuming you still don't have the PS3 or 360 and maybe you haven't gotten the 3DS yet either, since there's going to be a 3DS version.
    Yeah I doubt anyone would ever forget me. That being said I only ever visited the two major pokemon forums, so I never visited any of the other countless ones.

I'll stick around till the end of 2010 at least. I still want to see what Ash/Iris/Dento as a trio are like, and we're not there yet.
    LOL, I actually wonder if that guy will stick around as the BW saga really gets going on.

Overall I feel like my work in the fandom is done. I've been here for 6 years. I first got into the fandom around the time Johto was ending and AG was starting in Japan, so I saw first hand the first, "big change" of the series and how everyone reacted at the time.

Scary to realize how long ago that was and how young we all were when it happened. I stuck around through DP to see how people would react to another change, and was curious about Dawn's co-star status and how people would react to Paul and Pokehunter J.

But now with Best Wishes, most of the older fans are gone, and this series seems geared to younger kids as a true reboot. Too bad I'll miss the debates, it seems at this point my work is done.
    BW is considered to be more Kanto-like, with a rumored faster pace and Iris has a role similar to Misty's.

Its funny, just NOW I'm considering taking my first ever hiatus from the anime, when most other people took it at some point in Johto, AG or DP. lol.
    I'll linger through 2010 since I want to see the initial BW episodes.

But after DP ended with an anti-climax despite hinting Ash would win the league and challenge the Elite 4, I lost my excitement for the series.

The only reason DP seemed exciting at the start is it really seemed it was going to be Ash's league victory and would end with Ash Vs. Cynthia.

But now looking back DP was just stretched out for 4-years for no purpose. I am disappoint.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…