• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Mewtwo's Amber

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's only because people are to worried to talk to you because of how beautiful you are

L.F.D.
    That's only because you're so beautiful they feel intimidated to talk to you. Heck if I wasn't with Elesha I'd have felt intimidated to ever talk with you

KK, I'll send the link in a bit

L.F.D.
    Her and I had some rather nice chats by VM on Solstice here is a link if you wanted to see (Link)
    I bet you there are lots of guys that feel that way about you.

Sometimes that's just what happens.
    There is another one you might like better, I'll send you the link in a pm

Sorry I thought I told you about her. She is my girlfriend, and not only that the love of my life and the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with. She is Tinkerbell on solstice.

L.F.D.
    apart fo not being able to talk with Elsha today alright, I did get a fan fic up as well.

Btw, do you know about the new forum solstice got moved to?

L.F.D.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…