• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ian,
    yea thats the first team from my red version years ago. Im still into bug pokemon and i actually have a team with only bug types. Im curious how is your team doing. Do you still use that Electivire? Its nice to hear from you too, you were one of the first friends i ever made here on serebii.
    Hey Ian,
    Cool :p That's some dedication right there :p
    Just got back from ding chores . .so what are you upto?

Ishani
    Hi Ian,

The shinies i have are tentacool, diglett, and venonat. Diglett and venonat were actaully caught in Fire red. I also still have the shiny Electivire, scizor, and yanmega that you traded me.

We can trade and battle as soon as i get connections.
    Hey ian!

That's great :p I have 2 assignments to do but no tests XD
    Oh, you still watch the anime? I'm glad it's changing now . . . they'll have new characters and it will keep things fresh :p

Ishni
    hey ian!
    My debates r on monday, i kinda nervous. anys ways i'm not here to talk abt skool work, boring stuff and yeah. So how r u?
    Hey Ian, hope your doin good. I actually still have your Fc so we could battle. Only thing is that i don't have any wifi connections at the moment. Ill try looking for some hotspots soon. Nice talking to you again Ian, it has been ages. lol

also, if you want some shinies id be happy to trade you some
    Oh my name is Alex by the way, im into computers, video games, fencing and books. what about you, what are you into?
    Cool thats a perfectly good reason to add me, ask me anything else if you want to know :)
    Hi, nice to meet you, Ian. I'm just a bit surprised about the random Friend Request, but I'm always open to meeting new people.

What are your interests? I'm pretty much your textbook geek who's into video games, drawing, fishing, spriting and similar things.
    hi ian! sry i haven't replyed in a few days, I've been coped up with school work.
    To answer ur question, yes, my team did win. Bu my teacher said it was because of me, cause i was the best speaker in the whole debate! :)
    'm alright, i guess, just getting all tired from skool.
    Hope u reply soon! :)
    Its going to have to be like 11 or 12 in the morning were you are cause its 12 at night here.Also my name is Jerry.
    i hear you're looking for some shinies. i have loads so i may have some that you need. i'm looking for events. message me with requests and offers.
    so u go to a catholic school. interesting.
    was debating on why mothers with young children should work (i was on the negative team) and my other debate waz Fashion magazines promote unhealthy images of women (i was affirmative team)
    So......... how have u been?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…