• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry, school take so much of my time...... I can never catch a break ;(
    Tomorrow a friend is coming over so that's going to be fun! Saturday I'm working and Sunday as well. Have to study.. And catch up on my tv-series ;P
    Are you busy with school too? :p
    Hm! I have to beat Red, get Kyogre and Rayquaza. And then i don't know. Miss having a guide, cause then you know exactly what to do and where to find item and things :) What about you, Blaze?
    All right. I think the white forest looks like any other forest. The black city is way cooler imo ;D Okay, I actually prefer the white legendary :)
    Me neither actually. I was going to tell you some of the "maybes" but the pictures on the page doesn't work for me.
    Ah now I know! Okay. I'm not going to use it in my team, I don't like them so much :p From the looks of it my team in BW will consist of cute "weak" pokemon ;p There's only like one or two pretty looking bad*ss pokemon imo.
    Hahaha, yeah I figured. But after like two hours of watching the same thing, jumping and aiming at buildings (and i should add that it was like 10 am on new year's day and i'd been awake for over 24 hours :p), it was kind of boring. Haha, that ninja stabbing thing sounded kind of cool. :)

Okay. Or wait a minute, which is the Dark/dragon type one? I haven't read much on the website (A).
    I've actually played/watched Assasin's Creed once. I don't really get what's the fun of it. From what I remember you just jump up on tall buildings and aim at something :p But maybe you can talk me into giving it a new chance?
    I think I read or wanted to read one of the Artemis Fowl books. I don't remember if I actually did read it though ;P

Haha, that's true. Would feel like a little waste if it just were stuck in the box.

Btw, do you have any likies or dislikes of the new bunch of pokémon?
    Yeah, I've always chosen the fire starter. So this time will be the first time not choosing it. Feels kind of bad 'cause it's been like a tradition, but now I think I'll choose the grass one.

All right. That sounds really nice though. What videogames do you play? I loove playing videogames! And what kind of books do you like? ;D

Woah! Congratz Blaze! Salamence is awesome :D You going to use your shiny Bagon?
    (I don't have time playing poké now.. Still stuck in front of Mewtwo in Ceruleon Cave :p)
    Yes I did! Aw, but you have the whole US! That's like a Europe all in one country :)

I prefer the grass starter too. But I've never chosen the grass one. Probably because you encounter a lot of grass types when walking :p Hahha, that Miruhoggu scares me with those eyes. ;P

Oh, that's nice to hear. What do you do these days, besides school? ;D
    HAHHA, loved your entry :) So sorry about the late reply, I was going to answer you when I had come up with the next entry. Last week I was in Greece and now I have a lot to catch up in school, so I'll most likely write an entry this weekend. I do have some ideas *hint hint* :)

I agree with you. Some pokémon look so weird! I do like the possible second stages of the grass and water one, but not fire :p

And to answer your question, I'm great- besides all the homework. :) What's up with you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…