• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
1rkhachatryan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yea man that was just terrible! I felt so sorry for it seeing it tied up while the trainer was walking away. The poor thing couldn't even eat.... Some ppl think it's Paul and if it's really him......... Yea I'm really liking the new TR. The blasting off thing was really getting old. I think the group getting w/e they take from them is enough. I know right! A simple ember attack going THAT far and actually caught them! Pokabu is going to be a powerhouse. I'm glad Ash caught it. And I'm starting to feel sorry for Iris. She got the pokeball ready and Pokabu just shook its head and went to Ash. Speaking of which, you can tell Iris sees something in Ash by how she was looking at him when he was feeding Pokabu.
    Yea b/c Jessie and leopards mix better than James and leopards. Wow I didn't even realize the new title lol. Did you watch the new episode?
    Yea true that. Yea I saw the title too and I saw a bit of a preview on youtube. I saw it battling against Pikachu and Mijumaru. I thought it was battling against shooti's tsutaja. Yea I want Ash to get it and not any of the other 1s. Lol if it's Bayleef #2 then I see it wrapping around Ash when it evolves.
    Yea I really want him to get it. Yea I saw it too and I wonder how it ended up like that! that is ****ed up!!! Do you really think they were smart to make ANOTHER fire/fighting type starter?! This is the 3rd 1 in a row! Like seriously this isn't even funny!
    replying back to yourself huh? lol. Yea I saw it. It was alright imo. Ash caught Mijumaru as expected and the TR blasting off thing seems to be taking a break. It seems like Ash will get Pokabu in the next episode.
    I hope not either and yea they really did. Oh yea i seems like their other pokemon are gone with Giovanni now. Meowth and that bat are the only pokemon they have.
    So far it's alright. Things really changed like TR. For once they escaped w/o blasting off! I wonder if they'll be there every single episode or at least not bother Ash every episode. Lol who am I kidding like that'll ever happen. What do you think?
    Wow I watched a trailer I haven't seen before and it showed Pikachu battling a wild grass starter like you said. Part of it showed Ash throwing a pokeball and it caught Mijumaru and the bird. Then part showed Ash throw a pokeball and it was thrown at all 3 starters. Wow if they make Ash get all 3 starters then they're really restarting things. It would be nice for Ash to get Meguroko and it would be his 1st dark type pokemon if he gets it.
    This is the trailer where I saw those stuff:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0YrqHRVfMw
    Really? I love how it's new Iron tail looks! Nah you gotta watch it in the episode b/c it really looks awesome! I wasn't too fond of it either but I'm kinda getting used to it. Ash will get it b/c they show mijumaru battling the green monkey pokemon and they show Ash on Mijumaru's side. I'm not sure if Iris will have a starter. I hope it does evolve. Up to now only 1 of Ash's water pokemon evolved and Kingler wasn't even Ash's main water pokemon on the team. Ash needs a main water pokemon on his team to evolve. The chances of Ash getting all 3 are very low. It's confirmed that another guy has Tsutaja and they show Pokabu in battle but not the person commanding it.
    Of course they couldn't. It's like they didn't show enough of Piplup being a drama queen. Yup I'm so glad it's all over and I hope they don't go to Isshu like how Misty went to Hoenn and May going to Sinnoh. Yea those 2 are alright and I'll miss Ambipom too. I mean like seriously?! Ping pong?! wtf?! Ping pong doesn't even play any big roles in pokemon so wtf! No I don't think they'll be a copy of Brock and Dawn. The only thing I see is Iris' pokemon out the ball all the time but I hope that's all! We'll see on the 25th. Oh yea in the 1st BW episode Pikachu is gonna be unable to use electric attacks b/c of another pokemon called Zekrom. It will cause lightning to strike.
    I don't see how it won't have the same strength. If anything it should have more lol. I'm kinda neutral on Brock leaving. Idk why but it really doesn't bother me imo. As for Dento, I'll give him a chance but as of right now I don't really like him. Yea they're gonna want Brock back easily. As for the next episode, did you see the preview?
    Idk wat to really think. I mean I'm glad Brock's team finally got updated since 2007 but I guess it's evolution just caught me off guard. I wasn't really expecting it to evolve especially how there was only 2 episodes left. What do you think?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…