• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• XD Aha, well, I'll admit to not having read 'Lucki' in its entirety, but I have been told that parts of that story were inspired by mine. Considering 'Lucki' is a parody on badfic, I'm kind of scared to ask which parts. XD The author did concrit the old version of my story though (and by 'old' I mean the bad horrible version with the Mary-Sue in it) so it's possible. I'm more bemused/amused by the idea than anything else.

Thanks! ^^ Things are going to get a lot more... ahem... 'fun' in the future. >D
    If you want to address the current dub of Pokemon without enraging impulsive Mods, it's probably easier to take the matter up with PUSA itself, rather than posting about it on message boards.

I'm not trying to mini-mod here. But in my experience, even just calling them and talking to someone (which is also alot easier and faster than most people think) tends to get things done more often.
    ...when did I have repeated threads? If you mean my fics...well, I dunno. One copy is stickied, so...I don't really know.

I don't know about co-writing, either. Probably won't be up for it at all. It's an interesting concept, though.
    eh, i'm starting to review quite a few fics. especially first-time writers. ^^ and actually, i've written a contestshipping oneshot and am starting a new fic about a pikachu and raichu and various other pokemon and their life of crime. ^///^
    I do apologize, but I have a lot going on, including two fics I already BETA as well as my own fic and numerous others that I read and review. Not to mention real-life stuff that's going on. Take a look in the "BETA House" in the Author's Cafe; you might find someone there with time enough to help you out.

Good luck on finding a BETA!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…