• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Serebii
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The email you got was fake. If any company had contacted you, it would not have been Nintendo of America. Also, it's illegal for them to only give you 24 hours notice.

Also, when you think logically, why would they only send you this now? Why not with Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, and SoulSilver? It doesn't make sense. Check the article on Bulbapedia for more information on why it has to be a fake.
    You know that Cease and Desist thing you got? You're being messed with. It's a troll e-mail from 2ch. PokéBeach got one as well.

You're free to put all the pics and whatnot back up.
    You better also delete the B/W sprites in the avatar section of the forums.
    Umm water pokemon master from pokebeach just got a letter from a lawyer from nintendo asking him to remove all his black and white images, just thought you should know
    Joe, you got to get the sprites on the Black/White Pokedex. I want to see them, and I'm not rushing you, just, you do it when you're not playing Black. PS How is it?
    I've ripped some sprites for the main site if you're interested, they can be used for the Pokedex or something, icons too.
    Hey i don't know if anyone's mentioned this, but the black/white pokedex on your site's numbers are mixed up. I think i saw it as 494 - 469 instead of 494 - 649.
    Anyways great job on everything you've done. Thanks a lot..
    Hey there! Great job you're doing there, kudos to you guys!

I was wondering, will one of you be looking for shiny (starter) sprites?^^
    Excuse me Serebii, but i was seeing the base stats page on the new pokemon and i noticed that the 4th stat from left to right is speed intead of being sp attk. Maybe u want to check this out in order to avoid that people get confused by this
    Hey Serebii. I can't wait to play Black and White but do not wish to be spoiled on the plot or such things until the English release. Will it still be safe to go on your site until then or will I be spoiled? They're released in one minute! w00t!!!11!!
    Thanks for all the info so far. I know you get a lot of messages like these but I felt I should show my grattitude for all your hard work.
    Serebii. On the main site in the 5th Gen Pokés list with all of the stats and stuff, you've listed Meguroko as just a Ground-type.
    Unfortunately no escaping me. I decided to finally post a little, what with all the excitement. Good that the community comes together.

Any other NE'ers here?

Good luck with this week, I imagine it'll be busy/stressful, but ultimately rewarding. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…