• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
BCVM22
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes. Grew up with them. My first video game purchase ever was a 2nd-generation Genesis with Sonic 2 packed in.
    Ahh, I see. I was going to talk about glitches, but it's unfitting here xP

Have you played the original sonic games? I Loved them, my favorite was the porting feature in Sonic and Knuckles with Sonic 3 or Two, I bet in it's time, The Genesis was worth a hell load of cash xP

Personally, I exploit glitches because I love seeing what GameTesters didn't find :D
    I did it twice. It sucked, but atleast I got some legit pokemon out of it and not Pokemon Haxors used by using AR. I only hacked AR to get some HM Slave Arceus'. I don't cheat outside of Single Player Games. Have you done the Mew Glitch in Red or Blue? I want to know if it works
    Phew, I'm all better now. I had a dream where it costed $350 Dollars, the starting price of an Xbox 360. I may get a DS Lite for Christmas cause I promised my Black Blue Crappy Overused DS to my brother. It's not that it's to connect for me, it's the fact that whenever I tried to Download Data the other night, it was failing badly. Me and an old friend had a voice chat session using the DS' Pokemon Wi Fi (She hated the battling, but was kind of jealous over me and this girl and wanted to chat too).

Have you ever traded for a hacked pokemon over the GTS? Some idiot told me to trade for a hacked weavile
    Alright, I guess I'll hold out and not get a DSi. Do you know how much the 3DS will cost? If it costs too much, it's going to turn out like the Virtual Boy or CDi (I'm sure you know what those are)

I still have the Original DS, what DS do you have? Also, why was DS and DS Lite's Wi Fi Card so shitty? I tried to connect to the GTS, but failed. Am I bothering you with these questions?
    I need a DSI. I could've gotten an $80 Dollar pink one off of craig's list, but I spent it on Final Fantasy 13 and tekken 6 (BOTH of which were disappointing beyond belief). It may be pink, but it's a DSi at $80! I'm a Money Hoarder and a Loan Shark

Why would they give better Wi-Fi for the 2nd Most expensive DS? That's just stupid
    Wow, you changed my opinion on the Fake Live Action Trailer and now this. Now that you think about it, the Bestiary/Pokedex could hold some suprises, like another 20 Legendaries (Nintendo loves their Legendaries).

Is it true there's going to be DSi exclusive features? I heard if you have one, you can Camera Chat (Not that anyone would want to). Well, I'm not importing it now, thanks ;)
    Hey BCVM, are you excited for the release of Pokemon B&W this week? I'd get it imprted from Japan (You know, I wouldn't miss anything, considering the Story is always the same, lmao) but I don't know how much it would cost. I'm pretty hyped
    Hey BCVM22, how are you doing?

I watched America's Got Talent, and I was a little bummed out from Piers buzzing Prince Poppycock's performance, but, as we all know, the world moves on. You can see my comment in the America's Got Talent discussion board, but that is only if you want to and feel like it. I guess we both got disappointed that our favorites didn't do so well.

That aside, I think you are rigt about the "Onett Sports Bat". I think the small wooden circle is supposed to make an O, and given the overall humor present in Earthbound it would almost make sense.

Well, don't be a stranger.
    On a friendlier note, how has baseball went?

This reminds me of Ness's bat in Melee. Did you ever see that Ness wears briefs has a bat that says Ne** Sports the asterisks meaning hard to read letters? Do you think it says "Ness Sports" or do you think that circle in the wood is making an O saying "Onett Sports".

Speaking of Earthbound I got it and man was it a ripoff worthy purchase. I wanted a tangible copy and I luckily stumbled into a store that had one tested.
    Well, I'm just estimating based on previous circumstances, but believe me; I'm not going to throw a tissy fit if I don't get what I want.

That being said, I guess what I really would like to make sure of is if the things you have mentioned (getting game, dumping ROM, ripping sprites) can happen before the scheduled release.

Also, I'm sorry that I have asked you so many questions. I guess you sort of became my question guy. Plus, I'm an inquiring mind.
    May I ask you a question that resulted from my impatience? :p

Filb.de leaked the fourth gen sprites on September 26, 2006, which I believe was 2 days before the actual release date.

My question is: Do you we could see information about the fifth gen around September 16, 2010?
    5 more days at least. Then we can move on to the still dumb, but not as dumb "AGGHHH GAMEFREAK DIDN'T DO WHAT I WANTED THEM TO DO" rage.
    The dumb starter scan fiasco.

Among other retarded things about it, the thing that sticks out in my mind is people would be willing to believe that the Aloe page, the Dento page, and the monkey page are also fake if it means the starter page is fake (Chauboo is on the aloe page connected to the dento page which has the monkeys found on the monkey page).
    To make no mention of more forensic analysis, page numbers, and overall stubbornness and lack of common sense (HE'S THE ONLY ONE PUTTING UP THE SCANS WHY WOULD HE BOTHER THROWING IN A FAKELASN;dlajsbdasdsyp)

I just want to cry ;-;
    i hate prerelease i hate prerelease i hate prerelease i hate prerelease i hate prerelease i hate prerelease i hate prerelease i hate prerelease i hate prereleaseihateprereleaseihateprereleaseihateprereleaseihateprereleaseihateprereleaseihateprereleaseihateprereleaseihateprereleaseihateprereleaseihateprerelease
    I got it.

Wait people hatin' on Bufflon?!
    This is an outrage how can they hate it.
    It has an afro and attacks with AFRO BREAK and is also a buffalo!!!
    AFRALLO
    Yeah, okay then.

Actually tbh, one of the supposed Pokemon I was referring to was one that looked like Mr. Happy in a fighting kimono. I really shouldn't pass judgment on this one quite yet because (saying it's real for our purposes) it is a small sprite that is faded in the background. Plus, the description they gave says it looks different than it appears in the picture.

But yeah, we should be wary of such information.
    So we're basically on the same level; we are not quite taking it as a grain of salt, but we are also not claiming it as fully legitimate.

Well, I looked at the supposed designs of some of the new Pokemon, and I don't quite think that I like all of them. However, this would be the case because I am not used to to their designs yet. And if the sources are correct and we get a gansta frawg*, I will be so thrilled.

*Misspellings intentional.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…