• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
U
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol oh how true...every thread is either 1) filled with everyone repeating the same things, 2) focusing on something totally diferent (i.e. Infernape's thread being a Blaziken discussion), or 3) flooded with people who didn't bother to look at the Research thread, and keep saying stupid **** (like everyone who still thinks you can Tackle a Ghost if you hold an Aiming Mark).
    Ah, well, that's good enough. Will I be correct in thinking that's the first time you used CM/ID Lucario?
    I haven't seen any of them, but I'm not surprised tbh.

Yeah, that's just a given what with 5th gen hype and everything. We had a similar problem during the second HGSS rush, IIRC.
    I'd rate it, but I don't really know enough about the metagame anymore. Although W-o-W on Rotom isn't really necessary, IMO. Weezing executes WoW better, and Rotom doesn't really bait physical attackers that well.
    There are some dastardly sets in there, glad to see that
    they're using some egg moves... All the more options to
    hax us to death.
    @Gligari: It's one of the only water types in the game. It's only competition is a fat frog, a jellyfish, a pony and Hiyakki the water monkey. I think they deserved it, it's payback for Sinnoh's lack of fire.
    @TheBlueWabbit: You make it really hard to keep my great modesty... Damnit!
    This turtle is the most bad-ass water type in the game. At first I thought hiyappu2. until I saw it. Yannuppu2 look way cooler.
    Haha wait, now you're calling me stupid?

I was wondering where it was. Sigh...yes, yes it is. I wish I were at my uni right now >.>
    Haha are you saying that everything I say is stupid? ;_____;

No problem. Though I'm guessing it's S-CRMT? You just had the Latias/Lucario/Dragonite BT team not to long ago, and I can't recall you making a regular in-game team since I've been here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…