• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Surely we do:p
    Well I might give up soon because i don't se any progress, and it makes it somewhat boring to play:/
    Well I think i would have an Umbreon, how about you?
    Yeah it's awsome, I love golgen too^^
    Yeah Vulpix is also golden and oh, Rayquasa is just insane cool when black:p
    Well when I'm playing I'm SR'ing however I don't play much ATM.
    Well the only shiny pokemon I really want badly is Ledian, I think it looks awsome when it is golden:p
    Is it any one you want?
    Well, yeah I am busy too so I don't play(and as I said I am really annoyed with SR'ing:(
    Well it is that they are very upsett about this copyright thing so they have switched out all BW images with Ditto even in the headbanner:)
    Yeah sure we can trade;)
    Nah, not really, I tried SR'ing for Latios, but I never get to se it sparkle:/
    How about you?
    Well it is pretty much that the fan sites that have gotten the letter can't post images of the game because then they will be suied by nintendo.
    Black: Monmen line(the cutton) Gocji line(emo's), Baruchai line(vultures) Torunerosu(pure flying) and Reshiram.
    White: Churine line (the Bellosom wannabe), Rankurezeru line(the blobs) Wargle line, Bortorosu(Ele/flying) and Zekrom
    That's from Serebii, but I have another picture with other exclusives, but I don't know if it is true: this one
    They have done something too stupid to be discribed with words.
    Ok, I can wait:)
    Are you still getting Black?
    It is really stupid and childish of nintendo:mad: But I love what pokebeach did, or should I say pokerbeach:p
    Nah I haven't seen their stats yet so i only chose based on looks;) So what is your "cute and weak" team, but remember many pokemon is both strong and cute:p
    Well, yeah, I always have to se it trought new fans eyes, like when some say Gears evo change to little, then look at Grimer and Voltorb and when pokemon look to humanoid, look at Machamp and Hitmonchan:p
    Yeah it doesn't work because a copyright issue with Nintendo:/
    My team, Daikenki: Water starter evo. Shinpra: the strange psychic "bird". Gigigear: Gear evo. Shibirudon: That elctric w/ Leviate sucker thing. Furiijio: Ice mirror. Sazando: The dark dragon pseudo. Maybe use this. Desukan: Thomb. Aakeosu: Bird fossil. Gigaiasu: The stone creature. Iwaparesu: the hermit crab.
    Well so it isn't the worst but not the best either?
    Well I like this gen, I think I will go as far as to say that it is the second best, after gen 2(but i might be blinded by nostalgia) and i don't know how you can only like a few of them:/
    Any ideas of your team yet? I plan to use Daikenki, Shinpora, Gigigear, Shibirudon, Furiijio and Sazando. I might switch to Desukan, Aakeosu, Gigaiasu or Iwaparesu because I really like those aswell:p
    Not happy about this gen?
    Well I like this generation much more than 4th gen:p
    And yeah that it, 155 pokemon, it is the giggest generation so far.
    The Dark/Dragon type is Monozu and its evolutions. I think it will be awesome to have it on my team when BW comes out in America.
    Part 3
    Kumashun line: It is something about the bears physics I don't get, I just seem like it is drawn wrong:/
    Freezio: Awsome ice mirror, Glalie's new BF:)
    Chobomaki line:Kaburumo's rival, well these are just as cool
    Maggyo: Lame
    Kojofuu line: Generic lame fighting types
    Crimgan: It seems legendary to me but I don't know, looks extremely owerpowered for a one'stager:/
    Gobit line: Iron man'ghost:0 I like it's ghost type.
    Komatana line: Looks like pshycopaths that will kill you>:)
    Buffalon: Talked about
    Washibon line: Really American and I like it:)
    Vulchai line: Don't like it, ugly female vulture:(
    Kuitaran: What's that? I still like it :p
    Iront: Yay, cyborg ant:D
    Monose line: Epic pseudo legendary that I am so going to use:)
    Meraruda line: Cool fireflies:)
    Fighting Trio: I like'em but i don't get the fightning type:/
    Mascot Trio: The last one has a really big head:0
    Genie Trio: Looks very alike, but I don't care because we have a pure flying:D
    Kerudio: LAME...
    Meloetta: The new Gardevoir? I like it, still waiting for the step form:)
    Genosect: OMG! Another cyborb insect. with a cannon! :D

I really like this gen and here are my top ten in no order:Daikenki, Dangoro, Basurao, Shinporah, Deathkan, Gigigearl, Shibirudon, Freezio, Sazando and Genosect.
    Part 2

Marakacchi: Grass Bunary? I don't like it that much
    Ishizumai line: I like them, I like the way that they gave the evo different layars of dirt:p
    (The names here are from Pokebeach, I have to copy can't type every nameso they might vary from the Serebii names)
    Zuruggu line: HATE IT! HATE IT! HATE IT!
    Shinporah: Strange, but the good way, I think it is creative and looks really cool;)
    Deathmas line: Still creepy and awsome:p
    Purotoga line: Cool I always like the fossils:)
    Achen line: Just as awsome as Aetodactyl;)
    Yabukuron line: Ugly and awfull :mad:
    Zorua line: Talked about
    Chillarmy line: Strange evo, it had so much potensial!
    Gothemme line: All the emo girls are...emo and I don't like that:/
    Uniran line: Cool the cell line is awsome looking;)
    Koaruhii line: The ugly duckling? Well it is ok, but I still don't like Swana's head:/
    Vanipucchi line: ICECREAM! How can someone not like icecream:)
    Shikijika line: Talked about
    Emonga: Talked about
    Kaburumo line: Knight beetle, well I like it:p
    Tamagetake line: HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT !!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!
    Pururiru line: I like the different forms and they look cool:)
    Mamanboh: Talked about
    Batula line: Talked about
    Desseed line: Spikeball/Mine anyway it is awsome, the new Selfdestructer maybe?
    Gear line: EPIC evos, I still wonder how big they are thought, but i love them anyways:D
    Shibishirasu line: I am so going with this fish sucker on my team:)
    Rigray line: lolwut? Don't really like those aliens:/
    Hitomoshi line: Finally a will-o-wisp like pokemon, really cool, looks alittle like Drifblim but whatever
    Kibago line: Talked about
    Well here I go not sure if i manage to take all of them today:
    Victini: Allready talked about
    Tsutaja and evos: Talked about
    Pokabu and evos. Talked about
    Mijumaru and evos: Talked about
    Minezumi and evo: Talked about
    Yooterri and evos: I do like those, not so stereotypical normal types, love the mustaches:)
    Choroneko and evo: Ok I guess, a little generic:/
    All monkeys: LAME, I had hope for the water but, meh:(
    Munna and evo: Talked about
    Mamepato: A lttle lame the male form of the final evo is a little gay and the female is generic:/
    Shimama and evo: I like it, badass and big horse, like the details on the stripes and the maine:p
    (Going with -line instead of -and evos from her on)
    Dangoro line: Talked about
    Koromori line: Strange, bad way, I still can't stande the nose:mad:
    Moguryuu line: Don't remember if we talked about them but i like them:p
    Tabunne: Talked about
    Dokkora line: Angry clowns with items WTF!? Ihate them(farfech'd's stick was ok but this takes the cake)
    Otamaru: Reminds me of bomberman, they look funny:p
    Fighting bros: Ok, had liked them bether without clothes(i am against pokemon wearing clothes)
    Kurumiru line: I like them, creative:)
    Futsude line: I like this one too
    Monmon line: A little too strange :/
    Churine line: Wannabe Bellosom! :mad:
    Basurao: Talked about but still awsome:p
    Meguruko line: Badass Crocodile, nuff said;p
    Darumakka lin; Talked about
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…