• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey! Could you read and review my fanfic "Code Lyoko: The Rewrite" in the Non-Pokemon Fics forum? I really need a critique from a good reviewer like you.
    Yo, buddy! Check out chapter one of Pokemon Adventures: Diamond & Pearl in the fanfiction forums.
    Sorry. I just wanted to know how you were doing.

P.S. I'm going to Oregon tomorrow for vacation.
    Don't worry too much. I just want to know that more than one person likes to at least write a, "Good job, keep it up." :D

And I hope you don't stop reading...
    After commenting once on my Digimon fic, I didn't hear back from you after I updated. If you're still interested then the newest chapter was put up a few days ago and I'd love to hear your feedback. :)
    Well, good luck! I'll be sure to comment and review when I come back to the site!

And wow, look at all these visitor messages from me o_O
    I'm Tryyyyyyyying... I'm checking this right after I finished writing for the night, and am planning to release my first chapter to the world after I've finished at least five- this way, I can work ahead and fill in certain plot holes before I publish certain parts of a story. Plus, it gives me enough of a head start that there will still be a few chapters left to publish even after I inevitably stop being inspired to write- as a safety net, I'll publish the last few and pray that I get a few comments that throw me back in the game. I've finished 1.5 so far...

...Of course, I'm debating whether I should get back into this forum, period. Probably would be beneficial, though it is another password/update to remember... T.T
    *eye roll* Looks like I haven't been around to see it. A shame for both of us :p Anyway, I should probably get back to writing meeself... *Opens Word Document*
    Heheheheheh. I'll probably be back around eventually. In an effort to spread my trashy stuff all around, I'll repost here and pray I get more responses :p

If/when that does happen, I'll probably post around the fics section again. That means YOU should keep writing as well. You know, good luck with continuing Delta Species and whatnot :D

(Looking back at my comments on your fic, though, wow- I was more naive than I am now. ...I THINK I fixed that problem...)
    Well, it's not that I lost interest in the story, it's that I've stopped coming to the site altogether >.> For some reason, I stopped writing my own fanfiction, and there went the whole reason for me to keep coming back.

I might return eventually, once I get this new fiction idea underway, but until then I have little reason to keep returning. I'll still take a look at the story, though. Hopefully, I'll get a PM to you very soon.
    ----------
    Major part? What major part? Silver steals pokemon- the end. Ok maybe, Silver steals pokemon, you poorly describe a pokemon battle, some bad interaction. End chapter. This could have easily just been added onto the first chapter and none would have been the wiser tbh.
    ----------
    Re-read what I said and maybe you'll get what I mean by my sarcasm about a major plot point. IE a badly written chapter about an act that was badly done in most ways. Then added onto this was a second chapter done just as badly.

And to be honest if the kid thinks Silver meeting Gold AND obtaining/stealing his starter pokemon are major plot points then I really doubt there's going to be anything better than that atm.
    ----------
    Farla
    ----------
    I think I was reviewed by this person o_O not sure.

was so long ago and deleted the humerous emails they sent me >.>
    ----------
    I have the greatest weapon ever, and I am not afraid to use it!!!
    ----------
    O RLY?

You do know I'm a masochist, right? ;D

Oh wait. That's Asty. Crap.
    =D *licks your head*

And before we break into the sexual innuendos (which reminds me that I need to reply to Asty's VMs)... *wanders over to see the review response*
    Nope. I are a zombie! Rawr, braaaains. *nom!*

Seriously, though, by some miracle. And I managed to post a review for Delta Species over at the BBS, although now I need to review the latest chapter. After I finish with a review request over here. XD;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…