• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Awesome!
    And my reviews are being made...
    I think you'll be amazed at their quantity and quality, much better than the average "awesome!"
    I thought it'd be funny for me to start and end the message with the same word...
    Awesome!
    And my reviews are being made...
    I think you'll be amazed at their quantity and quality, much better than the average "awesome!"
    You have no idea - I have 3 classes: documentary for which I have to do a 3000word essay and film/edit a 15minute documentary; life drawing for which I have to do 12 A3 drawings, two sketchbooks of research and a 1000word essay; narrative construction for which I have to do a 200image story detailing a personal tragedy... all for the 8th of December.

What's more, a virus completely overtook my laptop last night, leading me to have to change all my email addresses, delete accounts and make new ones, etc and the only way I got access back to my laptop was to do a system restore back to September, which meant I lost everything that I had done after that point - including all of my work for my classes.

It is going to be a while before I can get to your chapter - but I do promise you that I will at some point.
    If suddenly you see that we are not friends on Serebii, it is because I either have no idea who you are, or we have fallen out of contact. I have pruned my friend list, apologies if I have offended anyone.
    Gah I've been trying for months to post a surprise review of the last chapters of SIS but I just cant read more than one chapter per month, damn you uni and procrastination. Damn you.
    Anyway, one final chapter to go, so you'll be hearing from me pretty soon ^^
    PS: Sorry for answering those VMs, but as I said I kinda wanted to make a surprise review. An ideia which failed, as you may have noticed >.<
    Btw, I saw you said you were going to respond to my larger review to TSIS in general in PM... are you still planning on doing that or not? I don't mind if you don't have the time to write it, I was just wondering.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…