• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• no i am steve jubs :C

but here's your consolation prize nn

how is worship a deity worse than insulting someone? and it still doesn't matter because I don't worship the devil. you, however, call people retards on a reguler basis, which makes you an A-hole
    Stay on form, Ri-Chan! Calling someone a retard isn't a very civil comment to make, tut tut~

Aw fooey. You're nice enough, and easy to talk to. You go ahead and enjoy whichever sections you want. ^_^
    Well, as long as you keep a more level head than half the flamers and upstarts we normally see around here, you'll be A-okay in my book.

And please, spread yourself around and find more sections to enjoy, it'll be fun! I frequent the Pokemon Anime section, myself. They never lack for interesting discussions.

Whew, I was modded in August of '08, so that was indeed a long time ago if it's the case. =0
    Sure I remember you. Or, I remember Pokemonmaster21 - I had no idea you've been Ri-Chan all this time. But yes, I agree. You seem a good bit more grown-up and intelligible than before. =)
    Megaton666 is nickname I commonly use. I don't worship the devil, nor do I believe in him. also, I see nothing wrong with worshiping the devil (at least nothing more wrong than worshipping God)
    Hey Ri-Chan. It's nice to see you here. I haven't logged into this account for a while now, I plan on logging on more often seeing as though Hikari is here as well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…