• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The banners great. Well done. and on my fic, in the future when you review I would add comments like that in then and I'll PM you the answer
    Ohh! Well it will go in a month. I have had 4 and all have gone. Apart from the 4th which will go in a few days. Don't worry
    put this
    Well a editor hmm. Me and Kirby where friends for a long time and when I started the fic he was the one that showed me the errors and stuff and we just team up right there. So for you I would go with someone you trust to be your editor that is not already busy with their own. Or you could go to the Beta house and ask for a Beta to do all the editing for you
    Hey Let me explain how the Frexel shop works kk
    Frist you have to fill out the thing
    Image : (Request with url link here)
    Text : Request colour and type if you want to be that specific.
    Color Over all : Request the over all colour scheme of your signature here.
    Special Stuff : Anything else you'd like in there all special special.
    Banner size : I will do 300x100 unless you specify a different size. Please note, this is the size of my signature below.

So here is a ex
    Image : Just put the link on the top of the page of your picture down
    Text : Hmm Just Handwriting text Pink colour
    Color Over all : Blue purple and pink
    Special Stuff : Can I have like a purple border with Pokeballs on it
    Banner size : 200x200 split it please

hope this explains it better 2 u
    Hey Ok go to Fan Art its close to Fan Fic on the forums then go to Fan Forum Shops then go to a banner place and request a banner. For me Frexel she was the best. Oh Congrats on going up a rank
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…