• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh no worries I have MS Excel (just never used it lmao) so I'll try it out. I have to look back on some voting threads so I can see what I am really supposed to do. XD;
    Me neither. o_O Haha. I wish I'd have one in the next few weeks since it'll be my break in the second half of October and first week of November. 8D
    Charice? She's a Filipina! 8D While I'm proud of her and all, I honestly wouldn't have chosen her to sort-of represent our country. But hey, if she does good then by all means let her be on Glee. :p
    Okay good luck! If you need help with anything I'll do my best!

Yes you PM me and Zephyr Flare and we'll stick/destick them for ya. :D
    Good news and bad: Bad news is that I_D will still be out due to concentrating more on his work so he won't be able to start up the new rounds.

Good news is that he said you can start the new ones until he returns or something!
    I sent him a message recently on Facebook. Hopefully I get a reply asap but I agree to having you substitute like last time, if he doesn't mind either.
    Well, I only just completed Grade 12 you know... and going into Finite Math, so I really wouldn't know sug.
    Although I do love evil
    Torque would be plain evil... I like it! Although we'd really have to figure out how we'd work with vector quantities within the face-off though.
    I did Electrical Circuitry, with Power and Voltage formulae, however it died before I got to swaping around formula and introducing derivation as an option, I also had one with Imaginary numbers, which punished Overkill as it forced Absolute zero with both the "a" and "b(i)" part of the number.
    Yeah, I tried too, but mine were usually too complex, and I think Volteon is forever scarred by the "Complex Numbers Face-Off", especially when I realized that negative numbers don't really work in a F-O...
    Yeah, they kinda died after AM and Pure left, but, I'm gonna try and bring them back, I've already got a new FO in the making, and gonna prepare a few more for tomorrow.
    Yeah, that helped too, as I was only looking at a few outside of BC, and I wouldn't have gotten a scholarship for one, and a major co-op program left the other.
    And starting close to home is always good, oh and you should check out Forum 117, it's sorta dying, and I'm trying to bring it back!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…