• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Shining Mew
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Excuse me, would you please try opening my trading thread shop, I've been waiting about 3 days, and you seem like a nice mod. Would you please help me :3? Thanks
    Hello Jess.

I was coming to ask about an account move. I hear (only hear) I can have a new account made, have the posts (or at least some) and infractions moved to a new account.

I have read the rules and believe this follows them, as I have yet to make the account.
    hello Jess it's nice to meet you. i signed up for serebii not to long ago and i must say you have a really nice site :) hope to see you around.
    How have u became a SPPF STAFF?,I heard somewhere that was by asking a Mod (that is against the rules) I just wantwd to be sure
    Hey, sorry on budging in. Can you be my friend? If you do listen to visitor messages... I'm collecting them!
    Hi. I want to make a clan on serebii and was wondering about what to do. Since it says that the thread has to be approved,I didn't now if to make it yet or not.Thankx,and if I can,I will call it Team Dragon and it will be for masters to hone there skills and for begginers to train and learn to become one. We will battle lot and teach others the aspects of breeding and EV training. If approved,my friends will also help run it but I will be leader.Thankx again.
    Do you know when we can make threads in the BW Discussion Forum? I haven't seen a regular member make one and the games were just released in Japan, so I'm just wondering.

By the way, I see that your birthday was 11 days ago. Happy Belated Birthday! Hopefully you had a good 21st! Sept. 7, 2010 was when a I started 8th Grade.
    shining mew-i would like to pass on ownership of my clan to the next person in line, for i resign. his username is BlindFalcon*. if there is anything that needs to be doen by me in order to go about this tranferring of ownership, pls notice me.

*he's in the clan.
    Yer, wondering, iv made a clan Thread, and I worked hard on it, but im worried that it wont be accepted because I have another one -.-' so delete the old one if you do decide to get rid of one.
    Hi...i was wondering if i can pleasee have a name change??? I'm kind of tired of my name Metagross Guy, i had it 4 years ago when i was a little younger. I want it to be Metrosaur! please? if you can, it would be much appreciated.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…