• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo dude, TBR and I have started a forum and we'd
    like to invite you to join. We offer breeding and EV'ing
    services as well as discussion and things of that nature,
    so come join us, and bring friends. ^^

Here it is.
    Thank you good sir! For that, you get this piece of pie!

War thread's up!

Here it is.

Contact your opponent as soon as you can.
    hey mind sending me a link to the Team Meal-Ticket thread? My browser's having trouble locating it :/
    hey mind sending me a link to the Team Meal-Ticket thread? My browser's having trouble locating it :/
    Also, if you wanna meet me here it'll be easier to talk while we battle, clan chat. ^^

*Link deleted for secrecy reasons. ~.^
    That sucks... well TMT (Team Meal-Ticket was right) is very active, so you should be safe. We also have a lot of the former SP members like Ampy, GrumpySnorlax, AlCario, and Pastel... and we get pies.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…