• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Clay Psyduck
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Let us see.

The fully evolved Water Starter.
    The fully evolved Dark cat.
    The Grass/Bug Pokemon that is fully evolved.
    The fully evolved turtle fossil.
    The Ice Mirror.
    Kyuremu-The Ice Dragon.
    Genesect- Got to love giant palezoic bugs with cannons on their back.

Anyway, that was back when I first saw them. I just mark down which ones were my favorites, so it has changed since then. For example, I like the Fire Bug, and I don't know if I like the Ice mirror as much.
    I have to hand it to you, Clay Psyduck. Out of the 14 Pokemon I selected as my favorites for the fifth gen, you manage to put 5 (technically 6 if you include Zekrom) on your trainer card. The one that I didn't select is Kokoromori. Since I sort of like bats, I guess I like it.

Edit: Yeah, I'm sorry. I just like to compliment others when they share some of the favorite Pokemon that I have.
    Ah. Very good, then. Thanks.

Funny how much they play fast and loose with the romanizations, given that the katakana reads Ge-no-se-ku-tu.
    ----------
    The name is officially Genesect, now, as far as I know.
    ----------
    Can I inquire as to the source on this? Just curious.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…