• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Ophie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haven't seen you here in a while.
    Ophie
    Ophie
    Yeah, I remember there being a lot of grumbling and complaining leading up to Sword and Shield, so I wanted to avoid it until the game's been out for a bit. I have also been more busy lately, so I still might not be here much.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Understandable. Things got really ugly during the dex cut discourse. Unfortuantely, Scarlet/Violet get tainted with the bad performance talk. I should state that simply pointing out the bad performance and saying it should be better isn't the problem, but you can imagine some bad faith arguments on that issue. I noticed some glaring performance issues myself, but nothing too off-putting.
    Ophie
    Ophie
    Also, unlike the Galar games, the Paldea games were designed from the ground up to be able to receive regular updates.
    Hiya, I see you around quite often, how are you doing?
    Ophie
    Ophie
    It's all right. I'm a bit hyped for Crown Tundra, is all.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Crown Tundra is one of the things I'm looking forward to as well.
    There was already the Steve release for Smash Ultimate, but I also have Pikmin 3 Deluxe, Animal Crossing Halloween, and the Halloween Splatfest.
    Reactions: Ophie
    Hey Ophie, I've been curious about your profile pic. Is it inspired by a certain series? First thing that came to my mind was Sonic.
    Sceptrigon
    Sceptrigon
    Hmm ok. I assume the difficulty is mainly in the platforming? One game I've played is Ori and the Blind Forest, which is known for having difficult platforming elements, but it's one of my favorite games. I think as long as it's on the Switch, I'll be able to handle it. But if I play it on Steam, I'll only have access to the keyboard, which in my experience has made platforming even more difficult.
    Ophie
    Ophie
    Oh yeah, it is most definitely meant for a regular game controller, not for the keyboard (though it came out on Steam first, I believe). The difficulty is in the platforming. It's the sort of platformer where enemies and hazards are placed to serve the layout. If you're not familiar with how Sonic does it, Sonic takes heavily from Mario in this regard. The boss battles are definitely quite difficult too though.
    Sceptrigon
    Sceptrigon
    I suppose a controller is preferable for most games haha. Haven’t played 2-D Sonic in a while but I can remember what it was like, same with Mario. Guess I’ll just have to try it out and see. Thanks for the info!
    Reactions: Ophie
    Are NIS the ones that made the Disgaea series?
    Ophie
    Ophie
    Indeed, they are. Have you seen the wild grinding people do in those games?
    TheWanderingMist
    TheWanderingMist
    I'm playing Disgaea 5 at the moment. It's pretty fun because the stats are hilariously high when you reincarnate. Having a level 1 character with 600 Attack and over 4000 HP while the other stats are around 50 is just fun to see. I'm not that far into the game yet, or maybe I am, I'm on episode 7.
    Ophie, I'm not sure if you would remember me, but I use to work on a webcomic that never got much attention...I've completely stopped progress with that and got back into webdesign.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi. :3
    Hey there :] I must say, your sig is incredibly cool. Is that your current team, or is it a future team?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…