• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Cobalt_Latios

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Very interesting. I'll tell you what. I didn't provide links yet, but here is the list I'm going for right now.

Super Mario Sunshine: Boss Battle
    Mario & Luigi: SSS: Boss Battle, Fawful Battle
    Mario & Luigi: PiT: Boss Battle
    Zelda: OoT: Nocturne of Shadow
    Metroid: Zero Mission: Escape Theme
    Kirby's Nightmare in Dreamland: Fountain of Dreams battle with Dedede
    Starfox Command: Krystal's theme
    Pokemon HG/SS: Lugia Battle
    Pokemon Stadium: Mewtwo Battle
    Mother 3: Formable Foe
    F-Zero GX: Deathborn
    Fire Emblem: Together We Ride!
    Pikmin: Waterwraith Appears
    Animal Crossing: K.K Ska (sung) or Comrade K.K. (recording)
    Sonic 2: Dr. Eggman boss
    Sonic Adventure 2: E-G-G-M-A-N theme
    Metal Gear Solid 3: The Pain
    Final Fantasy IV: Boss Battle

Have an opinion on any of them?
    So, from what I'm gathering from you, she is also very savvy and has an ulterior motive, correct?

Anyway, I noticed you post on the Favorite Video Game Music discussion, and I must say, my favorite Metroid theme is probably the Zero Mission escape theme. The battle with the giant plant in Fusion was fell fitting, but it seems to be jaded if you listen to it yourself. That was such a fun boss battle.
    Well, this is given the reading and observations that I've done. It would be true that I am not exactly up to date with this information. I mean, I plan to watch the anime, but I have little to base an opinion on for right now.

I am wondering if what I came up with, though not substantial, would be correct.
    Well would this be an accurate description of Iris?

----------
    Based on observations and reading, here is an opinion that I came up with. If I said something inaccurate, feel free to correct me.

I feel like she is a good character that breaks from the traditional female protagonists roles. While the other female characters had their own goals and aspirations, Iris seems to take on the role of an adventurous and free-spirited individual. What I also like is her care for her Axew, and how she lets it nest in her hair.

Overall I think Iris is a great replacement in the series.
    ----------
    I wanted to know if I'm accurate on this.
    Hey Cobalt_Latios, how much to you pay attention to the Pokemon anime?

I don't really see it that often myself, but I was intrigued by the new Black & White season.
    Hey C_L, how interesting do you find the final smashes in Brawl?

I was almost thinking about making a face-off with all the smashes in the brackets. (If you group the redundant smashes together, you get 32.)
    I realized that pm message i sended to you judging by none response was probably annoying and stupid so i would like to apologize if i annoyed you or anything.
    I have recently made another chart for Pokemon. It is right here. It shows each generation of Pokemon and contrasts them by showing the "new concept" Pokemon vs. the "innovated concept" Pokemon, be it an evolution or a pre-evolution of an existing Pokemon. Enjoy!
    Well I admit. Sometimes when I get passionate about something I do go over the line with my words. It's not something I mean to do, and I could control it if I wanted too but most times I just speak first out of emotion instead of thought.
    About the epic mickey thing. Maybe I did get a bit mean. I wasn't really trying too though. I guess when those concept arts came out. I thought that we'd be getting the kind of dark and twisted disney that equaled to American McGee's version of wonderland.

I mean that would have been pretty awesome to see Mickey like that. So when it didn't turn out that way it was just really disappointing to me. Since it was a disney game I guess I just expected too much and assumed the wrong things, but even so the finished product made me feel like I got all excited about nothing.
    Franchises:
    Mario
    Zelda
    Metroid
    Kirby
    Starfox
    Pokemon
    Mother
    Game & Watch (I actually like them)
    Fire Emblem
    Wario
    Animal Crossing
    Metal Gear
    Sonic
    Smash Bros.

Games
    F-Zero GX
    Pikmin 2
    Team Fortress 2

TBH: I have to say that Brawl has been an advertising machine to me, but I got to play fun games in the process like Wind Waker and Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. Both of those are really good games.
    Well, here is an introductory question of sorts...

What are some of your favorite games or game franchises?
    I was going through videos of White Forest and Black City on Youtube and stumbled on a video of White Forest's music. In the description was this link:

http://www.ostproject.co.cc/component/content/article/36-ost/419-bw

Which gave you a number of links to download the ripped soundtrack in very high stereo quality (from Rapidshare, Megaupload, and a few others).

There are 183 tracks so it's pretty big, but worth it. This music is incredible.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…