• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Serris
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Everybody wants to get there faster XD

If they do the events soon, I hope they have one in Bristol again. That's the closest place I can get to from where I live for events.

Yay! :D

It is <3. Tallon Overworld is awesome too, especially with the first music. I like looking up at the sky and watching the rain fall on Samus' visor XD

Roy: Balloons explode, Jen. They explode suddenly, and unexpectedly. They are filled with the capacity to give me a little fright, and I find that unbearable.
    Yeah, when I woke up I can't even open my eyes =_= it's good now, but I'm still scared :p

hehehe I might sound stupid, but really, somehow 'us' doesn't sounds real to me...it felt like yesterday when you were lefting comment everywhere in my art thread and made me jumped in my chair just seeing them...well, I'm glad I have you :D
    Haha! I forgot to say that the song was Pokemon Johto Journeys, but I did start it. "Everybody wants to be the master" is the first line XD

Yeah, I'll probably end up doing that XD

I'll probably use a few teams from Pearl then :D Most of my trained Pokemon are on there, and I'm in the middle of soft resetting for shiny Ho-oh on SoulSilver X3

I love seeing all the snow falling <3 and Sheegoths. And exploring Space Pirate Research Labs~

Douglas: I like you, Jen. You don't ask questions. A lot of people would be confused as to why I invited them up here then asked them to leave, not you. A person's got to have a lot of backbone to allow herself to be ordered around like that. You've got spunk and balls, and I like that in a woman.
    I lost my sight completely for 2 days, I think D: My left eye was worse. But I'm better now.

Well, the stiff neck might be cause because of your sleeping position....I don't know, was it bad?
    I just thought that I'd let you know that on my sprite, those were meant to be fairy wings, not horns :L easy mistake though
    Okay. If I can think of a good one XD Um...everybody wants to be the master XD

I'd like to use Zoroark too, if I can get a Zorua from the event or Wifi XD

Yay! I'd love to battle then :D I'll need to think about what team I'll want to use XD

Yep, there's a way to make it easier to find upgrades though. Turn down the music volume and keep SFX turned up. But I love hearing the music XD especially Phendrana Drifts and Tallon Overworld.

Douglas: I can't seem to get it open.
    Roy: You want me to open it. that's why you called me all the way up here. To open your laptop?
    Douglas: I would be beholden to you.
    Yeah, we should think of another song to sing :D

I'll have Zekrom in my team for sure once I get him. And I'll get Swanna and Doryuuzu, or maybe Pendoraa XD

Oh no D: Are you still on now? I can DS battle now if you are. But if not, it doesn't matter. We can always have a proper WiFi day another time ^_^

Hmm, I'm missing some missile expansions. And I don't want to fight the final boss till I've got them all XD If only you could find out what areas the ones you've missed are in :B

Roy: I hate funerals, I never know what to say.
    Jen: Just say, "I'm sorry for your loss," and move on.
    Roy: [to Denholm's wife] I'm sorry for your loss. Move on.
    Aw, that's the end of the song XD, but it was fun to sing~

I definitely want Zeburaika and Leperasudu, then I'm stuck between choosing Mijumaru or Pokabu. My sis wants Tsutaja, so I can trade for one later on XD

Oh, you never said if you had Battle Revolution or not XD

Yeah, the red and black is nice. I like how it glows too~

Jen: The last few days have been indescribable.
    Moss: Good.
    You teach me and I'll teach you, POKEMOOON! XD

I'm already thinking about what ones I'll want in my teams XD I don't know which starter to choose though. It sucks that all the fansites have had to take down the sprites :(

Yay :D

Very bad joke, but true XD I like that you can look at the suit when you pause. Most of the time all you see is your arm and Morph Ball XD

Jen: OK. Moss, what did you have for breakfast this morning?
    Moss: Smarties cereal.
    Jen: Oh my God. I didn't even know Smarties made a cereal.
    Moss: They don't. It's just Smarties in a bowl with milk.
    A heart so true XD

Me too :3 but now all the other Pokemon have new abilities. It's gonna be really hard for me to make a team now XD

And play Smash Bros soon XD Oh, do you have Pokemon Battle Revolution?

Wow, that is short O_O Now I've got the Phazon Suit. It's awesome :D

Roy: Oh no, it's all coming back to me now. She used to slap make-up on with a trowel.
    Jen: (applying more lipstick) Why don't women have the confidence to know that less is more?
    Roy: Then, when she started crying, it all ran down her face. It was like breaking up with the Joker.
    Pokémon! Oh, you're my best friend!

Yeah, I see the similarities to Majora's Mask. I'm loving all the new Dragon types they've got too XD the three headed Hydra sounds awesome!

Guess we've both been super busy |D Aah, I'll be having assignments soon. I start on Monday :D

I still need to get Zero Mission. I heard it was quite short. The Omega Pirate is invulnerable to any beam damage unless you damage the Phazon plated armour on its shoulders and legs. Then he goes invisible and you have to use the X-ray visor to damage him, but you don't get much of a chance to hit him XD

Moss: I'm sorry for your loss.
    Mrs. Reynholm: Thank you.
    Moss: It's not like you've lost a pen, is it? It's so much worse. Would you like a pen? I have a spare one.
    Mrs. Reynholm: No thank you.
    It's you and meee XD

k :3 Desukan is awesome, I wanted to know what his face looked like since they showed the back of him ages ago XD My new favourite of the 5th gen Pokemon is Choroneko. Apparently its evo is Panther like, so I hope it looks good XD

Yay! :D sorry my replies are so late, I've been trying to sort out the whole sixth form college thing and I've had a ridiculous load of work to do for the first week gong back |D but I've definitely got onto that course now :D so I'll only be focusing on the games and ICT stuff instead of Maths, Biology and History XD

Kraid's their biggest enforcer XD the Omega Pirate is pretty big too. It took a while for me to beat him, since you can only damage him at certain times and you have to fight lots of Space Pirate Troopers as well XD

Moss: Hello, Jen? Jen, can you bear with me one moment. I've got someone trying to get through on the other line. (Moss picks up the phone.) Roy speaking.
    Jen: You just hung up on me.
    Moss: Jen, can you hold on one second? I've got Jen on the other line.
    Jen: No, no.
    Moss: Jen, can I call you back? I've just got Jen on the other line. Jen, I'm sorry about that. Chicken in a basket. It has been all ruddy go today.
    The power that's insiiiide XD

Might as well then XD that game looks great. If had a PSP I'd buy it. I'm really hyped about Black and White, but I'll have to wait for the European release since I can't read much japanese XD

Oh XD nah, but I still spill things sometimes XD

Woohoo :D I think I have a holiday in November. I hope so XD

I hope I can go back and get anything I've missed after I beat the final boss, like on Metroid Fusion. I made sure I got all the one-time-scan logs for the logbook XD I love the Space Pirate ones <3

Douglas: I don't think I've ever looked in this drawer (opens the draw and pulls out a revolver) WOW! A gun!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…