• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It was too late to reply to this in the Fifth Gen Thread, but I did just wanna defend my point xD

----------
    Only the 3rd generation counts for your point, as to make evolution of already existing pokemon, you need already existing pkemon, which there wasn't in the 1st generation.
    ----------
    I was also using Second and Fourth Gen as part of the pattern. Obviously First Gen was totally unique, Second Gen added a lot of Evolution and pre-evolutions. Third Gen introduced a lot of new Pokemon and Fourth Gen again introduced many new evolutions and pre-evolutions.
    Yeah, I saw. And I'm a lot worse a battler than a ref. Trust me. I'd like to think I'm getting somewhat better, though.
    I explained to you that you would be allowed on the condition that you would never plagiarise again. And that should you plagiarise once again, you would be banned from the contest.

The contest before this one that you entered was a 3-sprite scratch starter evolution series which you stole from a user of another pokemon forums site. i was informed a few weeks after the incident by the original owner of the sprites.

As such, you are banned from entering the WSC.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…