• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Shadow XD001

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• *coughbutitsreallyfuncough*

Dude, you've got a bjillion game systems. I'll be lucky to get the 3DS, should any game that I want come out on it.
    *coughcoughingisfuncough*

No, I don't have an Xbox. I've got a Wii, a DS Lite, and a Game Boy Advance that I still pull out on occasion if I feel like playing Yellow, Gold, Silver, or Crystal.
    Seems like an awesome team. We'll have to be sure to see which is best someday. *coughmecough*

I'm bored, so I'm going to tell you my planned movesets for my main teams. (Not White, because it'll only be my secondary game.)

Black
    Samurott-Surf, Megahorn, Ice Beam, Return
    Leavanny-X-Scissor, Leaf Blade, Aerial Ace, Swords Dance
    Darmanitan-Flare Blitz, Brick Break, Rock Slide, Earthquake
    Krookodile-Earthquake, Stone Edge, Crunch, Hone Claws
    Eelektross-Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Grass Knot, Thunder Wave
    Haxorus-Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw, Rock Slide, Earthquake

Third Version
    Emboar-Flare Blitz, Hammer Arm, Head Smash, Boiling Water
    Simisage-Seed Bomb, Brick Break, Shadow Claw, Rock Slide
    Carracosta-Waterfall, Ice Beam, Rock Slide, Earthquake
    Galvantula-Thunder, Bug Buzz, Energy Ball, Volt Change
    Golurk-Shadow Punch, Hammer Arm, Stone Edge, Earthquake
    Hydreigon-Dragon Pulse, Flamethrower, Surf, Crunch
    BTW, what's your planned Black/White team? My plans are:

Black-Samurott, Leavanny, Darmanitan, Krookodile, Eelektross, Haxorus
    White-Serperior, Volcarona, Braviary/Swoobat, Jellicent, Vanilluxe, Scrafty
    Third Version-Emboar, Simisage, Carracosta, Galvantula, Golurk, Hydreigon
    I do have Platinum and HGSS, but I rarely have opportunities to trade to Diamond, which was the original team that I connected to Battle Revolution. But that's fine, because I have a whole bunch of Lv.100s on Diamond, but none on Platinum, Heartgold, or Soulsilver. Plus, my teams are more well balanced on Diamond. For example:

Diamond-Torterra, Infernape, Staraptor, Electivire, Garchomp, Gyarados
    Platinum-Infernape, Rotom, Togekiss, Garchomp, Gallade, Lucario
    Heartgold-Meganium, Umbreon, Gyarados, Tyranitar, Charizard, Heracross
    Soulsilver-Typhlosion, Quagsire, Ampharos, Victreebel, Scizor, Noctowl

My Diamond team is by far the best, in terms of level and movesets.
    Sure, I'll check it out. In case you didn't know, I've been looking over a bunch of Torp's stuff too, so I'll be happy to look at yours too. And please, don't flatter me. My fics may be good, but there are plenty out there that are better.

By the way, we should really have a battle again sometime. I haven't really done much to my Diamond team since last time, but I've got something big in the works...
    Hey Shadow I was wondering if you are still in New Age as I need to find out what to do with it and everything
    I don't really think I have time to, sorry. I've just got too much on my plate. You can just carry on without me, and I know Stabberz feels the same way because we talked a while back about how busy we were. Sorry, and my sincerest apologies.
    Hey shadow I was just wondering are you are gonna be able to post within the next week or are you a little bit busy at the moment?
    So...I have a post in mind for the RP (not sure if it's still alive at this point), but I'm concerned that it might be too short. I need an opinion, so should I post or not?
    I try to think out of the box when I pick my teams, but I usually still end up with at least a few overly-used Pokemon like Infernape, Gyarados, etc.
    I eagerly await the day! Then we'll truly discover which of us is the best. But for right now, you can keep the title.

And hey, if you beat me, you must be better than Torp!
    It's fine! It was still a spectacular battle. A spectacular battle that I would have won were it not for that stupid critical hit Aerial Ace...
    Okay, my time frame for battle tonight is between approximately 4:45 and 6:30 Central Time. Will that still work for you?
    Sorry for the late reply. I've been busy with revising and exam practice. I'm still ready for the RP I've just been uber busy and am still only able to get on Serebii sparingly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…