• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Cool. By the first gym (if I can travel to Route 3 before I challenge Dento) my team will be Mijumaru, Yooterii, Shimama & Mamepato.
    Hello there! Yeah, the "What are you listening to?" thread has an esoteric, awesome little group of people that frequent it. We used to have a social group, but it was removed. So now everybody mainly talks over VMs and messages in the thread.
    Cool. Are any of the Pokémon on your team version exclusives? Is Muurando on your team? It is pretty cool, learning pretty diverse moves. It will be the first Pokémon I get, aside from Mijmaru.
    I'm getting White with Daikenki, Hihidaruma, Mebukijika, Kenhorou, Zeburaika & Muurando on my team. I requested a banner for them, so hopefully the owner of the fan art shop will accept it and finish it quickly so I can put it in my signature!!
    Oh. That would be a weird name for it though. I guess we will have to wait and see. If Smugleaf is the name, eventually I'll live with it.

Seeing as how we got the DPPtHGSS Release Dates fully revealed in the December before they came out, maybe we will get the English BW Release Date in December 2010! That would be awesome and maybe some English Names as well. Movie 13 seems like it will air in November/December 2010 for the US. They keep on referencing Entei, Raikou & Suicune (not to mention their shiny forms) as trading cards from what I saw in commercials and there is that random Pokémon Marathon with Entei & Raikou. (They shouldn't have had Entei at Your Own Risk, but made it Movie 3, The Legend of Thunder and Movie 4 however).
    Alright, thanks. By the way, did you see Shadow's Signature? It shows his team. So, I will have Mijumaru, Shadow with Pokabu and you with Tsutarja. Two of my friends are picking Tsutarja as well. What's with the Smugleaf nonsense on SPPf?
    I reviewed. I did read it before, but never reviewed. I also forgot to mention the review, but can I go on the PM List?

Yeah. I requested a banner to be made out of it.
    I reviewed. I did read it before, but never reviewed. I also forgot to mention the review, but can I go on the PM List?

Yeah. I requested a banner to be made out of it.
    Alright, I'll get to that.

By the way, you should show what your BW Team will be in your signature. Here is a site where you can see the sprites (click copy link location for each image and then put
    index.php
    I'm not so Country-happy to be honest. I like Carrie Underwood and Lady Antebellum but that's kind of it :p
    Well I tend to stick to the Pop genre and sometimes Rock though very rarely since I stick to what I know. I like all the generic Pop sensations like Britney, Christina, Katy, Ke$ha, and even Bieber from time to time.
    No....I wish I could though lol. I don't live near any major cities and she only seems to tour in big cities throughout the country/world. I could probably fly to major city for a concert but money's tight right now.
    I guess we'll have to wait and see. If Mijumaru does fully evolve and if Totodile did (honestly, they could have easily implemented a Johto BF Arc, I have it all typed out), then there'd be a pattern:

Kanto- Fire
    Johto- Water
    Hoenn- Grass (Torkoal can't evolve, so it is not counted)
    Sinnoh- Fire (Infernape was first)
    Isshu- Water

It would go Fire/Water/Grass, although that isn't the case.....
    Hitomoshi evolves all the way into that chandelier Pokémon, right?

If he does get all three starters, by the end of Isshu, here is what I think Ash's team will be:
    Pikachu
    Kenhorou
    Daikenki
    Janobii
    Pokabu
    Wildcard(s)

His Regional Birds always fully evolve and Mijumaru should too. Tsutarja should evolve once and Pokabu should evolve no times. His Fire Type Starters have already gotten enough love. Wildcards are the hardest for me to predict. With the starters, it also shows how I think the spotlight should be divided up as well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…