• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
GalladeRocks

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, S.Suikun was one of my favorite mods here. I'll probably end Pokémon in my 20's. The latest is when I get married which is when I'm in my 20's. I guess we will have to wait and see.

I think that like with Generation IV, they'll do BW and then skip a year for the main series and make a new Ranger & PMD Game. So, it would go (for Japan):
    2010- BW
    2011- Ranger & PMD
    2012- BW Third Version
    2013- RS Remakes? (Maybe they'll switch it with BW Third Version to make it happen on the RS 10 Year Anniversary, like with HGSS)

That's just a rough estimate based on what happened for Generation IV. You'd add a year for the US.
    Oh, lol, I was "Yes!! A critical hit!". I knew I would have lost if not for the critical hit. Thank You, Critical Hits. :D

I'll try to get my Team to Level 100, so we can have a Full 6 on 6 Battle with Level 100s.
    Oh, lol, I was "Yes!! A critical hit!". I knew I would have lost if not for the critical hit. Thank You, Critical Hits. :D

I'll try to get my Team to Level 100, so we can have a Full 6 on 6 Battle with Level 100s.
    Ah no worries, you're still in good hands with your newest mod as well as the prior staff! Thanks for the kind words! I'll be taking my leave from the franchise in general, actually, so thank you for your constant support! :)
    Hey, Torp logged off. Sorry about the mess up with the Levels. My Team in HeartGold (the ones I'm using) are in the Late 70s, and they couldn't be at Level 100 in the battle, sorry.
    OK.

Is Chapter 4 almost done maybe you could work on it while you are waiting. I can't wait to see all the battling!
    He knows. He just needs to trade over his team and then he'll be ready. His in-game and real-life name is Matt. Shouldn't take too long though.
    If he doesn't finish homework when you are busy, he should be ready at 6:00 Central Time, since that is 7:00 PM here and we should be done with dinner by then.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…