• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alright, thanks.

By the way, you only have Grass, Fire, Water & Flying planned for your BW Team (Black or White, I keep on forgetting?)? Those are the easiest for me to pick and then I usually have an Electric & Normal Type as well. Shadow's team is in his signature and mine will be made into a banner shortly, although you probably remember my team.
    Yeah, although my dad says it is good for the grass and such.

That sounds good that you're in Set 1, so people wont call you stupid.

By the way, I made a new club if you want to check it out. It might be easier to look at my recent threads though, although it is on the first post of the Club Section.
    Well, yeah. I live in Long Island, but that's as far as I'll go. It was rainy here quite a few days, but I think it is settling down. Fortunately, there were no floods where I live. I've also never had to experience a hurricane or tornado, which is great. I hope it stays that way.

Oh. What set are you in?
    Well, yeah. I live in Long Island, but that's as far as I'll go. It was rainy here quite a few days, but I think it is settling down. Fortunately, there were no floods where I live. I've also never had to experience a hurricane or tornado, which is great. I hope it stays that way.

Oh. What set are you in?
    School is good. I've already passed the starting point of 8th Grade, so things are getting easier now, although homework does seem to take between 1 and 2 hours. Last year, it would probably take between 30 minutes and 1 hour.
    Here's my guess for Ash in Isshu

Pikachu, Mamepato/Hatooboo/Kenhourou, Mijumaru/Futachimaru/Daikenki, Pokabu/Chaobuu/Emboar, Tsutarja/Janoby, Moguryuu/Doryuuzu
    I haven't actually been watching the show, but I've been keeping up with all of it. I still think Ash is getting Pokabu and the female Tsutarja.
    Can see you're a fan of Paramore as well!

I have to say I like your choices as well, minus Emergency (since I haven't really heard anything from their first album... ^^; never was able to buy it).

And I love all of your picks from All Time Low. Break Your Little Heart was the first song I heard from them, so it's always been special to me. Coffee Shop Soundtrack is also really good.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…