• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I almost refused (because I doubt I'll use a Trick Room team), but that one is very good, so that should be great! The only things left to discuss are what you'd like in return, and when to trade. Any ideas on what you might want? (I could keep tossing out offers.) Anyway, just about any time is good for me for trading (with Wi-Fi at my house). Thanks again!
    That sounds cool! Thanks much!

EDIT: And I figured I should let you know there is an interesting tournament still looking for participants. If you're interested, we'd love to have you!
    O.O

Whoa, that one's amazingly good! I would be more than willing to trade for it. Would you be willing to include my second request (the Duskull) as part of the deal?
    Yeah, a dozen IV-breeding requests is probably a little crazy.

Could I request two? My first request is a Jolly Gligar with Baton Pass, perfect Attack, possibly perfect (or very high) Speed, very high Sp. Defense and at least good Defense and HP. It can be either gender, and either Ability is fine.

My second request is a Impish Duskull (no egg moves needed) with perfect HP and Defense. As long as it has above average Attack and Sp. Defense, that should be fine, and Speed doesn't matter at all. (Once again, it can be either gender.)

Please let me know if that is an acceptable request. I could offer a Quirky GAMESTP Jirachi with perfect Defense and Sp. Attack. (There are other offers I could make; that's just one I thought of off the top of my head.) Thanks again!
    ----------
    anyone want anything iv bred, vm me
    ----------
    I saw the above post, and I'm wondering if you'd be willing to do like three, five or a dozen IV breeding requests for me. (Is a dozen over the top? I can never tell.) Also, is there anything general you'd like in return? Please let me know. Thanks!
    Lol, I've found like 2 people from Smogon here already. :p you think it would be a problem if I trade a Pokémon I have redis rights on, on another site like here?
    i have some gamestop pichus, a surfing pikachu, lots of legends, and a shiny raikou (my cousin was OT)
    Im really keen on that nicely IV'd Staryu you have, what would make you part ways with it? also if you have an adamant (31 att, 26-31 spd min) breloom/shroomish w/ poison heal that would be awesome!
    I literally just got a shiny relaxed,highly persistant Bronzong!!! I was catching them in turnback cave cause I wanted a dual screener in when I found it,and since salamence is my fav. I'll even put my only soul dew on it and I'd actually be willing to trade it for your SALAMENCE!
    I don't have IV bred pokemon,but I have specified natured,personalitys and EV trained pokemon. For example,Weavile,Adamant,likes to fight+EV trained. And 20-40 others like Alakazam and Slaking.
    Very cool, if you guys need anything just let me know. I am pretty happy where I am but I can always help with the occasional Breeding project if you need it.
    well...I saw your thread about IV bred pokemon and I reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy want some of them...although I don't have IV bred pokemon ,I have many pokemon to offer...
    wanted these:
    tentacruel, shiny or not, 31/31/31/30/31/31(!)(!) and HP elektic
    mamoswine 31,31,31,8,31,31(!)(!)
    gastly 31/x/30/31/31/31 or your shiny one..(timid)(!)
    dusknoir 30/31/31/6/31/0(!)
    togekiss 31/10/17/31/31/30 or the one w/ 31/x/30/31/31/31(!)
    tyranitar 31/31/31/31/31/31*
    flygon*
    adamant shiny metagross 31/31/31/x/31/31*
    please I beg you to trade me at least the urgent ones....
    (!)(!)=urgent
    (!)+sth less than urgent
    * = just like them
    I can trade you these:
    zapdos moltres articuno latias suicune spiritomb giratina palkia dialga..(with unknown iVs)..some of them are untoutched and I can tell you their stats if you want..:)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…