• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Don't worry I always get worked up on things. I don't realise at the time and do not realise until a day or so later, when I read through the conversation, then I end up feeling really bad about it. -_-

Thanks for all the encouragement :) I've been soft reseting it for over 4 months but now i'm going to put my all into it. : D
    I like Vesta.^^

Yeah, it's sick. I've been so weirdly lucky lately. It makes me no longer surprised whenever I encounter a shiny. It's just that I'm on fire w/ shiny hunting, so I just keep on hunting one after another non-stop.
    Well, 2 of my last hunts, Latias and Registell went to 10,000 srs, so I just stopped there n picked other hunts. When I get a shiny, I'll start a new hunt directly. Sound so obsessed? XD

I hope you'll get a new shiny soon, I like to read/watch it on youtube.
    Anyway, great to hear from you again.^^
    Ahh, I was tired 'cause it was like 2 in the morning when I posted it. Sorry.

I hope so too :p I'm going to be more careful this time because I always mess things up when i'm soft reseting fast. I'll go a little slower and see if it helps.

Well, good luck in finding a shiny! Whether you decide to SR or RE or even if you just find one in the wild. Tell me if you find anything :)
    I have posted the pics! Thanks for the congrats!
    I knew you got shiny Choroneko awhile ago, so I don't wanna lose from fellow shiny hunters too.^^ Congrats on the Choro as well!

You know what, I named her Akira, I hope you wouldn't mind =D
    Well, I was gonna ask you for a decent name for Emboar (I'm planning to evolve it).
    You can suggest me other name for it, it's so special. I want my favorite ppl take a part in my shiny hunting.^^

Good luck on your other hunts, do you hunt for something else on B/W?
    Oh yeah, Tsutaaga :p

Not very well. Done 120,000 on Suicune and found it's shiny form twice but soft reseted them :( I'm only on 758 on Bebe's Eevee.

How 'bout you? :) Probably better than me :D
    Why the interest loss? There's like...so many awesome, awesome shinies this gen. The awesomeness...it makes my toast explode.
    Eh... Well, now it especially doesn't matter. So huzzah.

Anyways....huntin anything on your game?
    Didn't mean to sound rude. Just a little annoying to be all italicly corrected and whatnot about being wrong when I wasn't... Though, I do admit I'm overall just pretty frustrated with the forest and I might be channeling it out the wrong way. But man. Both me AND Zabs have a good 15,000+ encounters and still nothin....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…