• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, OU is really a teir centered around Offense or Stall, with anything in between being inadequate, or if it works, it's not as good as the Offense or Stall counterpart could be :p Mew destroys that balance. Same for Gen 5, really.

Ubers is a banlist. Banning stuff from the banlist is idiosyncratic.

Too slow, too easy to revenge kill. Haha, I've already shown you some of mine, so what's the harm?

WE ARE UBER STRONG.
    Well, I honestly think that Mew could do more than just what I posted. It was just an example of its versatility in that it's able to abuse and/or Baton Pass almost any setup move, making it hard to find a counter for, even without the unlimited movepool.

Yes, but unlike Mew, it doesn't have insta-healing (yes, it has Wish, but it can come too late), and it also doesn't have powerful setup moves. Superachi with CM aside, Jirachi is fairly predictable, especially since most everyone abuses Iron Head. Also, Jirachi has problems with some of its better checks (I'm looking at you Zapdos and Magnezone), wheras Mew can run any move it wants to beat counters/checks even without team support.

I'm not either, honestly. I just think it's too strong for OU, based on my experience.

Nothing, since it's only able to use one type, it'll never have the benefits of dual-typed Pokemon like Dialgia. It's actually not too bad in Ubers.

Most people like Scarfed Water Spout or CM Hydro Pump too much for the rigidity and frailty of SpecsOgre.

And I'll use Parasect
    Haha, no. That's what Darkrai and Kyurem are for >:)

If Dialgia was any faster, it'd be broken in Ubers. I actually run a Brave natured one for mixing with a semi-bulky EV spread.

Yeah, I know. Still, Specs Kyogre is pretty rare, most of them are either Scarf or CM. I personally run RestTalk mono-Surf with Calm Mind.
    Dialgia has one of the strongest Draco Meteor attacks in Ubers, Steel typing, powerful Outrage to go with it, Access to Brick Break, and it can set up with Bulk Up. Bulk Up Dialgia is epic. Latias was one of the best CM users in Ubers during Gen 4. dammit, forgot about that

5th, since they're discussing the teirs for them.
    Oh, ok. That's fine. DIALGIA AND LATIAS FOR THE WIN!

Sound like a plan to me.

Btw, did you see my post in the Serebii Teirs thread about Mew? If so, what are your thoughts?
    Lol, that could work. *opens Serebii dex*

We could play Ubers on Shoddy, if you like. It's my worst metagame, but I'm still not too bad.
    Yeah, I agree. I've played a little bit, but not much.

Hahaha. Yeah, true. But it works both ways, remember.

Ah, that makes more sense. Thanks.
    Yeah, I also have PokeLab, but since the only server is Pokemonexperte, which has OU teirs from the Latias days and no UU ladder, it's not worth it. Hopefully, yeah. That or ShoddyBattle 2.0 comes out.

Haha, facing me in UU wouldn't be a good idea, then. I've been like, 36th on the UU leaderboard before, and I'm a respected strategist for the teir. OU might be better. Yeah, I didn't know 5th Gen had an established UU environment yet.
    Contributions and Corrections on Smogon. I've been doing a lot of work in the UU forum recently, under the name EonADS.

Yeah, I know. Should probably mention that in the signature, but I assumed that the quote would be enough.
    lol wow...my d.s is broken :'( and its ok...i havent gone on here in like forever...and i was just looking through my inbox...i saw our convo made me laugh xD
    I couldn't help but check out the math world breaking thingamajig in your Sig. Being the one with nothing better to do with my time, I wanted to get to the bottom of it. I found a flaw in it.

At
    (A+B)(A-B) = B(A-B), replace the letters with the number 1. A and B = 1 so they can both be replaced. You then get (1+1)(1-1)=1(1-1).

Now, (1-1) = 0. To move onto t...he next step, whoever wrote this divided both sides by (1-1). They divided by 0, which is a big no-no in mathematics. Therefore, the equation is cut off from there and the world is not broken.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…