• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Let's have some fun this beat is sick, I wanna....nevermind lol. How have you been, Midnight Mewtwo? :p
    I'M BACK!!!! W hy didn't I log in when school begun? Simple. Library has become dumb...
    Anyway, what's up? School has been havoc for me. Just plain boring. I've also been playing MapleStory lately.
    Well... new school and all. It can be hard to get used to. But the place I'm going seems pretty nice.
    Or a design, like floral or polka-dots. c:

That's cool! You definately do seem mature enough to be a mod, maybe of the Profesco type C:

It was actually kindof invogorating. And being over is nice, though schoolwork is just as time-consuming.
    Well, that's good!

*yawn* I'm tired. I could've slept in today since I went to a Saturday church service, but I don't seem to like sleeping in anymore. And school's coming up and all.
    Woo! Milestones!

I know I'm making more of a big deal of it than it's worth... but still! I'm allowed my hang-ups!

Oh no! I don't want the fun stuff to be over!
    I didn't have anything else in mind, really. I just need to cover a book with a stretchy fabric cover.

And it's nice to talk to you :) I've just been having a conversation with Ninjabait while you were gone.

Yeah, tell me about it! We were only outside three hours at a time, and I thought we'd be out there the entire time!
    I hope so. I still really don't like driving though.

It's mostly English work ahead, so that's good. No more Math! No more Science!
    XD Look out, road! You got another inexperienced driver!

:D Thanks! Now I just got to work on my Bachelors Degree.
    Oooh! Congratulations!

I've been doing pretty good. We got my sister settled in college and the house has been much quieter since then. I got my driver's permit renewed and now I have to learn how to drive (ugh). And I'm prepapring to go to the college I'm transfering to.

Oh, and I got my Associates Degree!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…