• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Cutty
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Grats on your pokabu, goldeen, abra and vulpix dude! just checked the hg/ss forum and saw your updates, and gotta say, im super impressed and glad you have been having such success, keep it up!
    o__o

You've found so many shinies! How the heck do you find so many!?

Methinks you should name her after a goddess of fire in mythology. How about Vesta or Hestia? :3 You can name it whatever you like, I'm really touched. :'D

I'm not hunting anything at the moment, but I've just found quite a neat place to hunt so I may or may not hunt there. Let's hope I will. xD
    Thanks so much, Cutty!

And you know, I felt the EXACT same way when the shiny Entei first appeared...I was so lucky to have a short hunt, my games must have felt like being nice to me, lol.

Good luck with your other hunts man!
    I think that was a huge fake rumour going around for Tauros' evo, since the really good and up-to-date Pokemon sites haven't released any confirmed information about that. I am trying to chain a decent Adamant shiny Zangoose for one of my friends, I might snatch one for myself if I succeed.

I'm going to leave Eterna on Diamond now and play through the game. I'll have my first Beautifly in my party; I might leave my second one as an untouched Silcoon until I figure out what I want to do with him. I'm definitely going to SR a shiny Dialga when I reach him, I dunno why... I just really REALLY want to. (I don't even like him all too much)

Your hunts sound like they're progressing well. Good luck with them, and thank you for congratulating me. I've been too tired and kinda down lately so I haven't bothered posting on the club yet. x: I'm surprised I didn't even take any in-battle photos this time.
    Hey no worries,
    thanks as well, right now ive put lugia on hold, Im non stop SRing for bulbasaur on FirRed, and then alternating for Shellder MM on plat, and an RE shiny on Route 24 HG.
    But hey Congrats on that Latios too, it looks rad!
    Oohhhh! Congrats!! : D

No huge plans for me, I kind of really want to SR for another shiny Palkia, but on Pearl this time. I'm not intending on doing any more hunts for a while, as I want to play through Diamond and Ruby (mainly Ruby) like I did with LeafGreen. That way I won't be freaking out over incomplete games when BW come out. xD
    Over 7000 encounters is nothing, especially when I was encountering four at a time. Now Ho-Oh, that was annoying... x__x

Yes, she be a Beautifly now. C: She's gorgeous~ You hunting anything at the moment?
    hey duder, congrats on your new shinies, especially the onix.
    glad to see things are lookin up.
    Why thank you! It's actually my second shiny legendary though, I got Latias last year. But yeah, Articuno's my favorite out of the three and although I wasn't originally planning on it, getting it made me want to get the other 2 so I'm gonna try and do that. And no, I counted the first 1,000 resets then just did it without counting. Well good to hear from you, good luck on your hunts man!
    Congratulations on that shiny Swinub! Saw the pic in the HG/SS Shiny Thread.

And damn, it seriously took you that many encounters? Well deserved if I do say so myself.

Also, I'm digging your sig.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…