• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks. Do you know if the DeepSeaScale & DeepSeaTooth work on Pokémon other than Clamperl?
    Thanks. Do you know if the DeepSeaScale & DeepSeaTooth work on Pokémon other than Clamperl?
    Oops. Honors classes are classes that are just "above" the normal classes. Like most people take history, but others that are really smart can take honors history, which goes at a faster pace, is harder, and has more work. Shakespeare is really easy though, all we do it read and act stuff out :D

And wow, that sounds cool. I don't like history, but drama is sort of like Shakespeare I guess, and I wouldn't mind being there all day :3
    Well, there are a lot of great games coming out. There are always a lot of games coming out in the Fall or Winter.
    Well, there are a lot of great games coming out. There are always a lot of games coming out in the Fall or Winter.
    School is actually pretty amazing. I'm a junior in high school right now, so it's gotten better each year. I miss all of my teachers from last year, though my new ones aren't that terrible. I'm taking Shakespeare as a class, and I have it everyday too, and I'm even getting more credits for it than my other classes because it's considered an honors class. It's a lot of fun, and I'm thinking about talking to my guidance counselor about maybe taking it again.
    Yep! The first night of Hanukkah is Dec. 1, 2010, so that is when I get my first present. (Shadow wants an Xbox 360, but it would cost a lot of money especially since my mom said she'd by an Xbox 360 Game as well.)
    Me too! My birthday is April 9, but I still hope it comes out in March! I'll still have things to occupy me since hopefully I'll get Guardian Signs next weekend! I'll also hopefully get three games for Hanukkah 2010!
    Yeah. It will likely be the end of March or the end of April for when the games come out in the US & Europe, since the US & Europe HGSS Release Dates weren't too far off. I'm hoping for the end of March though. I think the US Release Date will be revealed in December 2010 since the DPPtHGSS US Release Dates were revealed in the December before they came out.
    Yeah, they do. So, have you figured out the final team member? You also might want to write down their locations so you can know where to catch them. On The Serebii BW Poké Dex, the first location listed is the earliest you could get it.
    What about Denchura? Or Tsunbear? Gigigear? Warubariru?

Sorry, just thought I'd give you some more suggestions.
    Yeah, sorry. I feel so sad for not wanting to continue it. Hopefully my chapter summaries and everything will make up for it though :/

I'm pretty great actually. I joined a new Pokémon forum today. If you're interested in joining, there's a link in my sig (and if you join, you should put that Palcks referred you ;D). The forum is faster than here and is lots of fun, haha.

I think I'm overly excited today for some reason though. I've gotten so much crap done online since I got home from school. I feel so productive :3
    Lucky! I've only ever been to a Jason Mraz concert, I've never been able to experience one from Paramore or All Time Low. D:
    Cool, Rankurusu would be cool to have. So, you'd only need one more right? What types does your team not cover (with just their types, not moves, unless if you have moves planned out)?

No, not really.

Well, I'm going to log off now. See ya!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…