• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• STFU already. Aren't you tired of talking about sexism and whatnot? You bring it to every thread 24/7. Stahp.
    Hi! I just wanted to let you know about a Pokemon Value System tournament. It's past the "last" day for signing up, but since we don't have enough battlers, I doubt that matters. Anyway, if you'd like to, we'd love to have you participate!
    That comment was mostly directed at the Greek and Egyptian myths, not any modern religions
    As for your decision, weither the Bible is fiction or not, that shouldn't be important. Religion is about morals and values, not about some guy that split the ocean several thousand years ago. Even if you don't believe Adam and Eve were the first humans, that doesn't mean you can't believe there is an omnipotent and omniscient deity. As much as I hate saying stuff like this, follow your heart. Forget everything everyone has said to you before about religion and decide from there if you believe a god exists, and if he would agree with the Church's ways.
    R/B/Y rival:
    Before battle: "Oh, you're finally here. Between the time it took you to get from Pallet Town to this route here west of Viridian City, I have cleared all Gyms, caught all 493 Pokémon, released them again, cleared the Battle Frontier, saved the planet from a meteor, beat Battle Toads, engineered a nuclear fusion reactor, found the cure for cancer and banged your mother. Twice. But cool of you for making it here."
    After battle: "/care. Smell ya later!"

That was a hilarious post
    Hey i was reading your zelda/pokemon crossover and it was really good. Can you give me tips on how to make something like that? I've got all my sprites but i don't really know what to do with it.
    I just read your post on the heatran in platinum. I think it was the best post on this site. You should write like a story on how it happened. I like the part about Arceus and Heatran fighting
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…